Chapter 7

<Lucy's POV>

I woke up in the arms of Austin. I smiled at how his face was buried in my neck. I poked him a few times. He didn't wake up. He just can closer. I pulled my head away and smiled at him. I tickled his neck and he woke up.

"Why did you wake me up?" He asked. I smiled.

"Because its Friday and its 7:25." I said. He sighed and moved on his back. He looked at me.

"How was your slumber?" He asked. I chuckled.

"Good. How about yours?" I said.

"Amazing." He said. He wrapped his arm around my and pulled me closer. He rubbed his finger on my cut. Than he leaned in to kiss me. Our lips were about to smash together when someone walked in. I hid under the covers and Austin wrapped his arms and feet on me. Blocking me from who came in.

"Austin. I saw her last night. Get off the poor girl." She said. We both got up and looked at the lady.

"Hi. I'm Lorine Jones. Its nice to meet you." She said to me. I smiled.

"I'm Lucy Grant. Its nice to meet you too." I said. She smiled at me and hugged me as I got up.

"You're absolutely beautiful." She said. I smiled and thanked her. The closes thing I have to a family is Lola, Piper now Zoe.

"So let's go eat." She said clapping her hands. I realized her black eye. I'm pretty sure she realized mine. She walked out. I turned to Austin.

"Get out." I said.

"You are kicking e out of my own room?" He asked. I smiled.

"I need to get dressed. Go." O said.

"But I want to see." He said whining. I laughed. I felt my cheeks heat up when I closed the door. The bad boy has me falling hard.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

I got ready. Austin did after me. We were down stairs eating breakfast. Lorine looked at me and smiled.

"So did you guys sleep together?" She asked. I was drinking orange juice when she asked. I choked on it and started spitting some out. I wiped my mouth with the rag. Austin looked at me.

"Did we?" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"No." I said to Austin. "No." I turned to Lorine. They both laughed.

"Your so cute." Austin said pinching my cheeks. I blushed a little and smiled.

"We should get going." Austin said. I nodded and grabbed my back pack. He grabbed my arm and made me face him.

"Shoes." He said. I looked down and realized I'm in socks. I laughed and threw on my shoes. I was on the ground and Austin helped me up. I smiled at him and patted his head. We walked to his car. We started driving away. We drove by my house and I saw my dad passed out on the ground. Austin stopped.

"Wanna go help him?" Austin asked. I shook my head no as the memory of the last time I tried to help him came to my head. I felt a tear fall down my face.

"You sure?" He asked. I nodded and wiped the tear away.

"Yeah." I said. He rubbed my arm. He pulled me into a hug.

"I know what's going on. He hurts you." He said. He grabbed my chin to make me face him. "I won't let it happened again." He finished. He started driving. We soon pulled up and I got out. Everyone was staring at us. I looked at Austin.