Chapter 20

<Lucy's POV>

I woke up tied to a table. I started crying. I had tape over my mouth so while I was crying it was muffled because of the tape. My arms and legs are tied to the legs of the table. I screamed. Hoping someone will find me. Hoping Austin will be okay. To be honest I'm terrified. I saw the door open and found Jason. He removed the tape from my mouth. He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Oh you know because your with Austin. Not me. Your dad blames you for your poor little mommy and Jim just finds you interesting.

"If you love me you'll stop." I said. He laughed.

"I'm doing this because I love you!" He yelled. I started crying.

"Don't cry." He said. He slapped me than kissed me. I moved my head away so he would stop kissing me. He slapped me again. He unbuttoned my pants and started pulling them down. He kissed my stomach a few times. I kept moving to get him off but he wouldn't. He pulled down my pants the rest of the way leaving me in underwear. He put his hand where he shouldn't have put his hand and squeezed. He pulled down his pants and got on top of me. He was rubbing his thing on my thing. Its a really awkward situation. He started going in and I screamed not wanting to be in this position. He slapped his hand on mine making his way in and out of me. I screamed again.

"Help!" I yelled. No one. Jason soon stopped and kissed me 'there' I felt his hand open 'there up and he kept touching me. I cried. Not being able to do anything. He licked 'there' than slapped it and laughed. He pulled my underwear back up and didn't pull my pants back up.

"In the next 30 minutes he's not here I'm going to do it again." He said. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Or I might come back in 10 minutes because I like putting it in you." He said. With a smirk. I screamed for help, but no one.

"Scream again and see what happens." He said. I screamed not caring wanting someone to hear. He grabbed me 'there' and squeezed it tight. I screamed.

"Eh. I'm not giving you a break. I'm doing it again." He said. He pulled my underwear back down and his pants. He sat on me and started kissing me. Going in and out. I cried even harder. I don't want this. He licked my cheek than bit my ear.

"You don't like it when I kiss you or lick you do you?" He said. I didn't answer.

"God damn it answer." He said pushing against me harder. I moaned in pain. I shook my head no.

"Okay." He said. He licked all the way down my stomach and to my vigina. He kissed me there. I screamed for help again when Jim and my dad came in. They smirked st me and Jason pulled up my underwear back up. Jim smiled at me.

"Where's Austin!" I yelled. He smiled.

"On his way." He said. I started moving around. He smiled.

"Let me go!" I yelled.

"Awe. She begged." Jim said. Jason and Jim walked out while my dad stayed. A sick smile came across his face. Than he slapped me so hard he knocked me out.

<Austin's POV>

The police are looking for Lucy. I'm in the car heading to her house. When Piper and Lola found out they bursted into tears. I have so much emotions right now. I'm angry. Sad. Scared. I ahev no idea what I'm going to do. I arrived at her house and went to her bedroom where I found Jim and her dad. I walked into the house quietly. I walked down to the basement and saw Jason on top of her. I bent down and his behind a few things. I saw what he was really doing, but I didn't get up. She saw me. I gave her the 'shh' sign. She squeezed her eyes shut. Jason smiled and kissed her on her lips. Oh have I would love to punch him right now.

"Let me go!" She yelled.

"Shut up bitch! Scream one more time I dare you!" He yelled. I saw the knife in his hand. Don't scream. Don't scream. I thought squeezing my eyes closed. I opened them in time to watch him lift up the knife and plunge it into her stomach. She screamed in pain. I grabbed my fist trying to stop myself from what I'm about to do.

"I'm going to be in your room with everyone else waiting for your boy to come. Have fun." Jason said. I watched him leave and I ran to Lucy.

"Baby. Baby. You got to stay with me okay. So I can get you out of here." I said. She nodded choking on blood. I untied her and pulled her pants up. I buttoned them.

"A-a-austin." She said. I kissed her and put her hand on her wound.

"Don't talk. I love you. Put pressure here." I said. She nodded and I picked her up in the bridal way. I started walking with her. I snuck out of the house and I put her in the car. I got in and saw Jason, Jim, and her dad all coming out. I drove off.

"I-i- I lo-l-l- love -y-y-y you m-my b-b-b-bad b-boy." Lucy said choking on blood. I out my hand on her wound and the tears started falling.

"I love you my good girl." I said choking on my tears. Sh started closing her eyes.

"Hey. You got to stay up for me okay." I said. She nodded.

"T-t-t-a-a-a nks f-f- for f-f-f- i-i- nding me." She said.

"Like I said. You want fire I'll give you the whole god damn sun." I said. I heard her breath heavily.

"Austi-!" She was yelling when a truck hit us from the side.

<A/N>
Hey! Cliffhanger! Hope you enjoyed! Don't kill me! Love ya! If you want to make a cover for me to put in a chapter send picture to me on Kik @ llamas_are_life1 also add me if you want to talk or tell me about your book!

¥- Vote!
¥- Comment!
¥- Follow!
¥- Add!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

book_movie_love85_