Chapter 3

<Lucy's POV>

I was walking home and I saw someone's car parked by a house. It looked like Austin's. I kept walking when I saw him in the car. He was on the phone.

"I don't have to listen to shit! Screw you!" He yelled. I heard the button go off. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. I crossed the street to head to my house when I saw a bunch of guys in a group. They all noticed me and kept nudging each other. I turned around and started walking away. I turned my head and they are all walking towards me.

"Aye! Sweet heart! Need a ride?" They yelled. They all started laughing and I started picking up my pace. So did they.

"Come here!" The yelled. I ignored them. One of them ran up to my and grabbed me from behind. I screamed and kicked him in the balls, but his grip tighten. Another guy grabbed my legs. He started unbuttoning my pants. I screamed again and the other laid me down they were all stepping on my and stopping me from moving. The guy that was at my feet started pulling down my pants when he got punched. I saw Austin punching guys. He picked me up and put me in the front seat. He sat at the driver seat. All the other guys got up. Austin drove forward and all of them jumped out of the way. He went in reverse and backed up. Than he started driving forward to my house. I was crying. I buttoned my pants after pulling them up the rest of the way. I looked at Austin.

"Thank you." I said. He shook his head no.

"No problem." He said. He seems really distant.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Are you?" He asked. I looked down. I'm scared. To be honest. I knew what was going to happened. He stopped in front of my house. Than he looked at me.

"Quit walking home alone in the dark. Get someone to drop you off. Call me or something. Just don't walk home alone." He said. He finally looked at me. He has a cut by his eye.

"What happened?" I asked.

"One of those guys punched me." He said.

"I'm sorry." I said. He shook his head no.

"Don't be sorry." He said. I nodded and opened the door.

"Thank you again." I said.

"No problem again." He said. I walked to my door and waved goodbye. He did the same and drove off. I smiled. The bad boy saved me. I walked through the door and my father was passed out on the grouroomI went to go pick him up and put him in his room. I started to lift him up when he grabbed me by my troat. I put my hands on his trying to pull them off.

"Why are you late?" He asked. I was choking and couldn't answer. He kneed me in the stomach. Then smacked me.

"Get your ugly ass upstairs! Now!" He yelled. I ran upstairs holding back my tears. As soon as I got in my room I closed the door and fell down in tears. He opened my door and he had a knife. He grabbed my arm and cut my wrist. I cried in pain. He smacked me and cut my neck on the side a little.

"Don't be late again bitch!" He yelled. I nodded and he walked out. I just kept crying. I walked out and my dad was in bed because his door was closed. I went to the bathroom and cleaned my cuts. I hate my life. I laid down and thought how wonderful my life was before my mom died because of a drunk driver. I also thought about how my father was. He was an amazing man. I loved my father. I still love my father. I just don't love my dad. I laid there in the dark and cried to what almost happened and what did happened tonight. I soon let the darkness take over.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

I woke up to my alarm. I'm really tired. I grabbed my towel and ran to the bathroom so I could take a shower. I got in and the hot water stung my cuts. I winced in pain. After I got out I got dressed real quick and started walking out when I stepped on a broken beer bottle.

"Ow." I whisper yelled. I hopped to my room and sat on my bed. I cleaned my cut real quick. Luckily I don't need stitches. I wrapped a wrap around my foot. I got dressed in a white spaghetti strap. I threw on some denim jeans and I put on some white high tops. I put on a sweater to cover my arm. I put on a little make-up and put my hair in a pony tail. I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs. I have 30 minutes left so I walked out the door. I closed it and went to my work. By the time I got there I had 33 minutes to spare. I walked in and saw Lola. She knows about my dad.

"Hi." I said. She smiled at me.

"Hey. How are you?" She asked. Not good.

"Fine." I said.

"What the hell!" I heard Piper yell. I looked at her and she walked up to me. She looked at my neck. She looked at her mom.

"Luc. You got to tell someone." She said. "You need to get out of there." She said with pity in her eyes.

"I will get out of there. In two months." I said. She shook her head.

"You know what I mean." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"Did he hurt you last night?" Lola asked. I nodded.

"I was late. He choked me, punched me, slapped me, and cut me." I said.

"Why?" Lola asked.

"Because I was late." I said.

"How? You left at the normal time you always do." Piper said.

"I was walking home and there was a few guys guys might have found me interesting." I said.

"What! How did you get away!" Piper yelled.

"Austin Burns." I said.

"Wait. He helped you?" She asked.

"More like saved." I said.

<A/N>
Hey! Hope you liked the chapter!
¥-Vote!
¥-Comment!
¥-Follow!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

book_movie_love85_