thank you & character ask

Character Summery

Michael and Calum are happily married with their two sons Alex and Reuben, living in Australia. Calum coachs for a kids little league, Reuben playing on the team as a goal keeper, and one of the best players. Michael works at the library, he's on part time as he has to look after the kids. They don't get a lot of money, but they're happy. Every year they go down to England and see Ashton and Luke, their child, Morgan, Aria and Willow and her girlfriend, Jessy.

Louis and Harry are engaged and on a world stadium tour, Louis as his photographer. Harry proposed on stage at Stade De France in front of 81,338 people. After tour, they moved to LA and Harry bottomed for one night and one night only, and he was blessed with twins: Ruby and Rosie. They got married a year later, Luke and Ashton being their best men.

Ben and Lauren got married, and Lauren is pregnant with their daughter Shaan. Lauren now works with her dad as a lawyer while Ben worked as a cop.

Niall, found a girl called Clara, they're only dating but Niall is planning to propose to her soon. Clara is pregnant with their son, Alfie. Niall soon popped the question at the sight of Clara and Alfie sitting together. Niall is a nurse at a hospital, working part time to spend time with his family.

Zayn and Liam got divorced because they simply weren't in love anymore. They were still close friends, sharing the kids around the week, but Zayn found a new person, and they're dating. Zayn worked as an Art teacher, at the same school as where Ashton worked. Liam is a firefighter, working night shifts.

Jack and Celeste were living together in the city with their son, who was obsessed with anything football, his dad supporting him at every game. Jack was a cop with Ben and the duo had their shifts together. Celeste was a nursery school teacher.

Liz and Ethan married and moved house, somewhere smaller along the beach front.

Andrew and the woman Luke met, Catherine, are dating. She's a little younger than Andrew, but she doesn't mind being a step mum to three boys and a acting grand mother (as well as liz) to multiple children.

Mali has moved on from Ashton for good, she knew it wasn't real. She owns her own salon business and she's happy. She didn't need someone to be with to be happy.

Isaac found someone else after Luke, they were beautiful and everything he wanted. He adopted a little boy, with the girl of his dreams because she didn't want to force him in to making their own. He loved her more for that. Isaac would always remember those short few weeks with Luke. But they were only memories now.

Garret, Isaac's brother, sadly died in a car crash a few months after Luke left. Luke wasn't told, he still doesn't know.

Luke and Ashton had a baby boy, he was conceived the night of their wedding. Luke finding out a few weeks later on their month long honey moon. Luke felt like it was a redo with Chester. They named him Morgan Brendon Irwin and he was a ball of sunshine on their lives. Aria loved her little brother and she loved Ashton, soon calling him Dad. Ashton got a new job at a high school with the help of Zayn and they both worked together. Luke still had his job at Burberry and his designs were being worn by everyone: Taylor Swift and Kate Moss, and Luke was ecstatic. Luke and Ashton knew it was meant to be because of the way they sometimes caught each other staring at one another. Ashton would see Luke staring at him, looking at the tattoo on his hand. Luke was see Ashton staring at his neck in lust before he'd pounce and kiss the hell out of him, then they would be staring at each other with heart eyes as Ashton was deep inside of Luke. Luke didn't mind because he would be a mess, a hot mess all because of his husband, who seemed to be the same as the eighteen year old he'd met. He'd matured but he was still the same, in the best ways possible. Luke loved Ashton and Ashton loved Luke.

And that was it.

Character Ask

Read through questions already said and try and say something different so there's not multiple questions

Luke

Ashton

Michael

Calum

Harry

Louis

Zayn

Niall

Liam

Ben

Jack

Lauren

Meh!

Thank you for reading this story and getting the first one to almost 400k and this to nearly 50k you're all so wonderful. Thanks for being patient because my updates are fucked up. Thank you for commenting so much, and voting and the messages saying that you like this and that I'm your fav writer (idk how lol) and just being perfect.

I'm going to start updating Sex Slave, Brothers, Ashton, Growing Up Alone and lastly Teach Me. Which do you want first? First one to ten and I will update that soon.

One Shot Contest

Deadline is Wednesday so email me soon and I'll read through them during my holiday and hopefully we'll have a winner by Sunday hopefully

One shots for this book

Request:

Here!

Request any one shot you want to see happen with this book. Like the wedding the birth, smut if you want. First day of school. Anything you want :) but do it where I wrote he word here lol or I'll punch you

Also thank you to my bestfriend Victoria for supporting me during the story and giving me the Luke idea of him losing the baby.. She's really sorry for any pain she caused.. LukeyHeemines

Btw I see one direction in 68 days yay :--------)