chapter twenty one

May I have the hoody in the pic,,,,and the boy wearing it?

this is the day after the last chapter

Oh and Luke had his cast off so

-

I peppered kisses to Ashton's neck as he gave me a piggy back down the beach. My tummy was being squished but not to the extent that it was dangerous, but my legs were hurting from the long walk down the beach. Ashton wanted to go to a secluded part of the beach.

"Ash, can we just go on the beach?" I asked, nibbling his neck. "Please Daddy."

"I will fuck you on this beach if you say that, Princess." Ashton threatened before he stopped and lowered making me drop to the floor on my feet. "Let's go here." He took my hand and pulled me with him, down the slope from the path and to the beach. The ocean was beyond us shining against the sun that was beating down on us and it was nice.

Ashton took the bag off my shoulders and brought out a plaid blanket and placed it down on the beach where we'd stopped. "Sit baby." I did so and Ashton sat behind me, legs either side of me, arms around my shoulders. I lay back on him and Ashton lowered his hands to my tummy, rubbing softly.

He kissed my neck, my shirt falling off my shoulder and I smiled, lowering my lips to his arm and kissing his soft tanned skin. "I love you." Ashton whispered against my ear, biting the lobe. "Hm kitten?"

I hummed and turned my head to him, attaching my lips to his quickly and saying, "I love you too."

"Happy Anniversary." He grinned, "Sorry I wasn't here for the actual day of it but we both forgot, so I'm making up for it."

"It's okay, I'm not good at remembering dates anyway." I giggled. "Do you like my skirt today? I have to wear them looser now, because the bump."

Ashton's hands slid down to my thighs at the mention of my skirt and he squeezed them, "Beautiful." He said. "I love you in skirts, and your panties underneath, you look beautiful." He kissed my neck again.

"Thank you." I blushed with a giggle. "You're so nice to me, I don't know how you put up with me." I sighed.

"Because I love you and we don't give up on the people we love." Ashton said softly, pecking my neck, "And you're gorgeous. I'm lucky to be with you, even after a year."

"It's weird, it feels longer." I told him, remembering the past. "Like remember when we had our first fight and it was because I got hit in the face with a ball and you didn't want to come with me."

"I'm sorry I was a dick that day, I was on my man period, and my dad was being an asshole." Ashton said, apologising. "I shouldn't have been getting high either, not just before meeting your family for dinner."

I giggled, "They never noticed and you won Ben over that day, I think."

"I think Ben actually likes me now." Ashton hummed, "Does he treat Lauren right?" He asked, concerned. "I haven't talked to her lately."

"He treats her like a princess." I told him. "What if he got her pregnant?"

"Then he's dead."

"He probably thought the same when he found out about this baby." I told him smirking and Ashton shook his head, nuzzling in to my neck.

"I thought of a new name." Ashton started, "If we named him Jack, and he dated Alex they are Jalex. But Jack Irwin--"

"My brother is called Jack, let's not." I told Ashton. "What about like Sam or Tyler or Felix, I like that one."