epilogue pt two

Love me its over

-

I rushed over to the rail of clothes before passing it to the tall model behind me. She gave me a grin before walking away to get changed. Okay, breathe Luke.

Make up is done, clothing is being put on, audience are ready. Hair is okay. I looked across the back stage and there must have been at least thirty models--all wearing my designs and it made me ecstatic. I was poked on the shoulder I turned to see a short man, and he handed me some flowers. "They had your name on Mr Hemmings."

"Oh thank you." I took them over to the table of my things in the corner and looked at the card. I opened the envelope when seeing it had my name on.

I looked at the card and I felt my heart drop to my stomach.

I'm in the audience -Ash xx

I bit my lip, smiling to myself before putting the card down. I went on with the rest of the runway, a smile on my face and a red tint to my cheeks. When it was over and all the models had been on and done what they had to do, I was cleaning up. I put the clothing in to the bags and I sat down watching everyone leave, taking a long sip of my water bottle.

I put it down before standing up. The place was near empty, just some people cleaning up as I stepped out on to the white runway and I looked out over the room and I saw him.

I grinned and walked over to him, Ashton meeting me in the middle. His hair was short, freshly cut and I stepped off the runway, right in front of Ashton.

I bit my lip as I looked at him, slightly down. "Are you really here?" I asked.

Ashton just smiled, "I'm here, Luke."

"How come you're here? Where's Mali?" I questioned, looking around briefly for his wife.

Ashton shook his head, "We got a divorce."

I stared at him for a minute. "Why are you in London?" I questioned suspiciously. "Why did you get divorced?"

"For you." He said. "And I was in love with someone else."

I looked down at my shoes, the new ones I'd gotten the day of the invite. "Let me get my bags and we can catch up." I said quietly before going back across the runway and in to the backstage room. I did a small happy dance and grinned to myself. I had him, I had him back. I picked up my satchel and the bunch of flowers, the note going in to my pocket.

I went back outside and Ashton took my satchel, and my free hand as he pulled me out of the entrance of the fancy building where my fashion show had happened. My boss would call me tomorrow about it. If she called me now, I wouldn't answer. "Where are you staying?" I asked Ashton.

"Just a hotel a few blocks away." Ashton smiled.

"Should we go to mine? I have my car with me." I offered and Ashton nodded, a sweet smile on his face. I looked down at our entwined hands as we walked to the car park and I saw the tattoo there, the one he called his favourite, the crown. We reached my car, it being a black Mercedes and I opened the boot, putting my things in it before closing it.

We both got in the car and it was a clear road to my apartment that was in this tall building in the middle of London. It was expensive but I could afford it with my job. I drove in to the underground parking for our building before heading up the elevator to the lobby with my things in hand.

We got to the lobby before we had to go to my floor which was the eighteenth. There was a lift person, who's job was to simply press the button for the floor. He gave me a grin, I'd been living here for three years now, he knew me. His name was Richard and he smiled, "How was your show Mr Hemmings?"