epilogue pt one

Part one is kind of sad and shitty but part two is more happy and loving with some smut

Harry's a singer in this so instead of using a 1d song I can now use his own songs bless I predicted the future

-

I sat sketching in my sketchbook while I sat at my desk, my laptop open on my jobs website: Burberry. I picked up my blue pen quickly added a few lines in to the black and putting it down and doing the same with the dark purple before I heard my doorbell ring.

I bit my lip before putting down my pencils and pushing my chair backwards and going to my front door. I opened the apartment door and there stood my mail man: Pete.

"Hey Luke." He smiled, "You got a package and also a letter from Australia."

I signed for the things before taking the two things. I thanked Pete before going back in to my apartment. I put the things on my desk and going to the kitchen to get a knife to open my package first. I sliced open the sellotape covered sides and opened the box to see the shoes I'd been wanting since February, it's now July. I took the shoes out, they were black and sleek. They were for work, my next runway, but still. I wanted to look nice for the party.

I put it to the side and picked up the Australian stamped envelope. I looked at the hand writing but couldn't recognise it, probably just Ethan and Mum sending me a letter. I opened it before sticking my hand in and pulling it out.

You cordially invited to the wedding of Ashton Fletcher Irwin and Mali-Koa Marie Hood on the 15th of September.

We hope you can attend, you may bring a plus one.

Please RSVP by the 29th of July.

I stood up and simply put the invitation in to a drawer. Out of sight, out of mind. I sat back down and got on with my work, moments flashing in my head of the softly tanned honey haired boy I'd been in love with. I knew he'd move on, he didn't love me anymore. Why should he? It's been six years since we broke up. He only came to visit once over Halloween and all we did was kiss and make out. Nothing would have worked out anyway, long distance never works.

After an hour of transferring my design on to my apple computer and having it look all fancy before emailing it to my supervisor. My doorbell rang again and I sighed before getting up and answering it to see Harry. "I need help." He said. "It's for this song."

"Okay." I let him in, "You know usually it's Ashton you call up about songs right?"

"He's busy." Harry said and I sighed again so Harry sat down with his guitar case. He took off his jacket, putting his brown leather song book on the coffee table before taking out his guitar. His guitar was a Gibson, really old one and it was the really pretty dark blue colour and Harry used it on stage a lot because it was his favourite one. "So it's called Sign Of The Times and I'm stuck on the chorus." He said and I sat down beside him on the sofa, my feet on the coffee table.

"Sing it for me, with the chords too." Harry picked up his guitar and he began to play, looking down at the strings before he began to sing.

"This is the first verse." He said.

"Just stop your crying
It's a sign of the times
Welcome to the final show
Hope you're wearing your best clothes
You can't bribe the door on your way to the sky
You look pretty good down here
But you ain't really good

We never learn, we've been here before
Why are we always stuck and running from
The bullets, the bullets?
We never learn, we've been here before
Why are we always stuck and running from
The bullets, the bullets?"