chapter twenty two

ten chapters left, two part epilogue, fucked up ending but it's still good but to me, it's one of my fave endings of all my books, along with brothers and roadie when that's done

-

It was Louis' birthday and also Christmas Eve and I was sitting in between Ashton's legs as everyone sat in a circle around the coffee table in Ashton's living room. Ashton's hands were on my tummy, rubbing soothing circles in to my stretched skin. I had terrible stretch marks where my v-line was, or use to be.

"-dare you to lick the bin in the kitchen." Jack snickered to Ben.

Oh and we were playing truth or dare.

Ben barked out a laugh and stood up and we all watched him go in to the kitchen and lick the bin and I cringed. "Ew." I mumbled. He came back in and sat down beside his girlfriend, he leaned in to kiss Lauren but she shrieked and pushed him away.

"No, ew! You licked a bin!"

Ben huffed and turned to Ashton and I. "Can I borrow some mouth wash?"

"Bathroom is top of the stairs." Ashton said and Ben disappeared upstairs.

Jack spun the beer bottle on the table and it landed on Ashton meaning he would ask the truth or dare. Jack spun it again and it landed on me. I groaned, "Lay it on me, give me a dare." I told him, wanting to get it over and done with.

Ashton smiled, "Stick your hand down someone's pants and lick your hand after ward." He said and I sat up before facing Ashton and quickly sliding my hand down his pants, he moaned and everyone laughed before I squeezed his member. I pulled my hand out again before licking my hand from my palm to the tip of my fingers and smiling.

"You didn't say I couldn't do you." I said, sitting in Ashton's lap again, letting me feel his semi boner. Ashton pressed a firm kiss to my neck and the next people were picked.

Jack spun the bottle and it landed on Calum, when it spun again it landed on Jack. Calum smirked, "Truth or Dare Hemmings."

Jack smirked, probably thinking a dumb seventeen year old won't do much harm, so he let the word 'dare' slip from his mouth.

Michael cringed when he said dare and then Calum just laughed, "I dare you to snog Niall."

Jack cringed and the blonde Irish boy took offence so he hopped over to Jack and sat on his lap, "Just for that, I'm using tongue." Then Niall moved forward and attached his lips to my brothers and everyone whooped as Jack hesitantly closed his eyes and kissed back. Jack put his hands on Niall's waist and they made out for a good few minutes before pulling away. Niall smiled and pecked his lips before getting off his lap and back to his old place where he chugged some beer back.

The bottle spun again and it landed on Lauren and then me making me whine. "Truth." I said before she could speak.

"Okay, what happened when you ran away?"

Shit.

"I-I went to Gold Coast, where I went to a hotel, I met a girl there and we went clubbing. I met this guy called Garret and we uhm, had sex." I blushed as people stared at me wide eyed. "I met his older brother Isaac, who was really sweet and nice. I spent time with him and then I went to Jack, because Ash and Niall were here and I was avoiding them. So I spent time there and then Ash came back and he made me go home and along the way we made the baby." Ashton kissed my shoulder, my sweater falling a little.

"Sorry I asked." Lauren said before the bottle was spun again.

"It's okay baby boy." Ashton kissed my cheek again, holding me closer than he did before. "I love you."