chapter four

I'd decided to leave the party when Louis passed out and so Zayn gave me a lift home. "Can you take me to Ashton's?" I asked Zayn, he thankfully wasn't drunk. "I have the key." I said, holding up my small blue bag.

"Really?" He asked, making me nod. "Okay, just call me when you're awake so I know you're okay."

I nodded and then Zayn pulled up outside of Ashton's flat. I got out of the car and headed to the door, wobbling a little. I fumbled with the keys and finally opened the door before closing it behind me.

I went to the kitchen and slipped my phone from my bag and filled up a glass of water as I went to my contacts. I clicked Ashton's name and then to the FaceTime button. I put it on the counter as I drank some of the water (more like guzzling it).

"Hello? Luke?" I heard Ashton's voice and I giggled before picking it up. "Why are you calling me? It's two am." He said tiredly and I pouted.

"Ashy, don't hang up. I wanna talk." I frowned.

"What is it babe?" Ashton asked.

I looked to the screen and noticed he was in bed, and he was shirtless, letting me see all his pretty tattoos. He looked pretty and sexy with his messy hair. "I'm drunk and tired and you broke up with me so I'm at your house and I'm gonna cuddle your pillow." I spewed out in a haste.

"Oh baby, I didn't break up with you." Ashton cooed. " I said a break."

"But Louis said you dumped me." I pouted again.

"I wouldn't just dump you over something like that. I love you Lu, with all my heart." Ashton said and I frowned, grabbing my flower crown and taking it off.

"I miss you." I mumbled before drinking some more water. "And I'm going to remember nothing because I drank a lot."

"Princess, drink lots of water and tell me about everything that happened tonight. I saw Lou's snapchats and I saw the video Lauren sent me of you at the game. You looked nice in your cheer clothes." Ashton smiled. "Cmon tell me what happened."

Should I tell him about Louis?

No, that was between him and me.

"Well the game was good. I was doing the splits and shit and then we went to the party and I got drunk with Lauren, Zayn and Louis." I said.

"Lauren was there?" Ashton exclaimed. "Why was she getting drunk?"

"Because she's seventeen and can do what she wants." I said, sipping more water. "Ash, she's older now, you need to let her do what she wants."

"She's seventeen Luke." He dead panned.

But I rolled my eyes, "So am I?"

"That's different."

"How?" I asked.

"I've taken you to parties when you were sixteen." Ashton said. Yeah, and you cheated on me at one. "Luke, you know I love you, you idiot and that won't change."

"Then why the fuck did you break up with me?" I snapped, putting the glass in the sink.

I grabbed my flower crown and went up the stairs to Ashton's bedroom. "You know why, I told you."

"You once said when we broke up, that it was the worst decision of your life and then we break up again--"

"We haven't broken up!" Ashton yelled. "I'm so done right now. I just woke up Niall and Jacks next door, he probably can hear me."

"Why is Niall there?" I asked. Then Ashton angled the camera to the other side of the bed to see Niall. He looked slightly awake as he gave a lazy wave. "Why?" I asked, when it turned back to Ash.