chapter five

Luke's outfit

-

Mum and Ethan went out to the theatre at about half eight, so I texted Louis to come over. Michael was confused when I dragged the brunette upstairs to my bedroom, locking the door behind us.

"What's wrong?" Louis asked, sitting on my light pink covered bed. "You asked me to come over so suddenly, I was skyping Harry with Zayn, Liam was there too."

"Well this was important." I said, sitting beside Louis on the bed and taking his hand in mine, making him look up from them to my face with confusion.

"What is it?" He asked, sounding worried.

"Well you told me something the other night at the party last week and I was surprised at what it was--"

"I told you I liked you didn't I?" Louis said softly. "And what did you say back?"

"Well you kissed me first, and then I said I didn't know because I was still with Ashton." I shrugged, "And I don't know if I'm with Ash, because he's been distant recently and I'm not sure where we're heading." I admitted.

"So you're technically single then? Because I'm sure I told you about breaking up with Harry, so um..."

I looked up to Louis and smiled. He bit his lip before moving forward and pressing our lips together. I smiled in to the kiss before pressed my hand to his cheek and pressing myself closer to him. Louis' hand went around my waist, one hand up my shirt to my lower back where it rested.

"You're so pretty." Louis mumbled, pulling away slowly. "Ash is so lucky."

"So are you." I giggled. "I don't know where me and Ash are, so if we take this slow, I'm willing to see how far we get." I said shyly, Louis looking down at me with a cute smile.

"Well I really want to kiss you again, Luke." Louis said, and I looked up, before pressing my lips to his.

There was a knock at my door so I got up and unlocked it as Louis sat back on my bed by the pillows. I opened it before looking at Michael who stood there. "Yeah?" I asked.

"Your lips are red." Michael said, "Why are your lips red if you're in their with Lou--oh." His eyes widened and I bit my lip, looking down at my grey socks.

"Yeah." I mumbled. "Don't tell Ash, I'm on bad terms with him right now." I mumbled.

"Yeah mum told me a little bit ago." Michael said, "Just don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"You've had a baby." I pointed out. "You'll do anything anyway." I giggled.

Michael rolled his eyes at me, "Okay just please don't have sex with him if you love Ashton." I nodded and then Michael added, "No moaning either, I'm putting Alex to bed and then I'm going over at Cal's for a date."