Chapter 8

<Lucy's POV>

"Stop you idiot!" I yelled at Austin. He just kept driving really fast and to be honest he was scaring the shit out of me. Not by how fast he was going, but he kept purposely swerving and stomping on the break. He stopped again.

"Austin!" I yelled. He laughed again and started driving faster.

"Austin! Stop! You're going to get pulled over!" I yelled. He laughed again than swerved. I screamed than he stopped. He looked at me.

"Douch!" I yelled. He laughed.

"I hope you get caught." I said. He smiled at me. He ran his finger along the cut on my cheek. I smiled. We both were leaning closer about to smash our lips together. We heard a honk. We pulled away. Damn it! I felt like screaming. Every time. We were driving in silence. I turned on the radio and the song, All Star came on. I smiled. I looked at Austin and he looked at me. Than we both broke out in song.

~Somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed. She was looking kinda dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an "L" on her forehead. Well the years start coming and the don't start coming, back to the rule and I hit the ground running. Didn't make sense not to live for fun. Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb, so much to do, so much to see; so what's wrong with the back streets. You'll never know if you don't go. You'll never shine if you don't glow. Hey, now you're an All Star get your game on, go play. Hey, now you're a rock star get the show on, get paid. And all that glitters is gold, Only shooting stars break the mold.~