Part 15- ''I'm never letting you go.''

Kayla Pov-

I ignored the constant 'are you okay?', 'whats happened?' from Nathan as I just couldn't bring myself to tell him. I knew what telling him would do anyway; my mum would go mental! 

''I'm staying with Charlie for a while.'' I shrugged in reply to the constant nagging from him. 

''Why?'' He asked, and I heard his voice cracking. It broke my heart to turn my back on him as soon as we'd let each other know of our real feelings. But I should have been more careful, I shouldn't have let myself fall for him. 

I knew the consequences.

''I just want to.'' I rushed, not even believing the lie myself. Nathan frowned and rubbed the back of his neck. ''You have to be the worst liar I have ever met!'' He awkwardly chuckled. 

''I'm sorry, I just have to go.'' I whispered, turning serious, and his face dropped. ''Why do you have to go? Why can't you stay here? With me.'' Nathan questioned. ''Everything had been going so well, we'd just told each other everything and now you just want to leave?'' He added. 

I couldn't bring myself to confront him, or tell him he was just making it up. I couldn't bring myself to tell him I loved him and that I was glad he was here. Because I knew what would happen. I'd stay and things would get worse. 

It sounds selfish, hurting him so I didn't get hurt. But I'm protecting him, and his career. He deserved to be happy far more than I did. 

''When you told me you loved me, did you lie-''

''No!'' I snapped, interrupting him. ''Of course I didn't, and you know that! I just have to leave, but I can't tell you why yet.'' I told him, wiping the tears that fell from my eyes. 

''You can tell me anything, Kayla.'' He whispered, placing his hands on my face and coming closer to me. His thumbs stroked my cheeks as I closed my eyes and let the tears fall. ''Let me go, Nath.'' I said. 

''No.'' He simply replied. 

He wiped away my tears with his thumb and kissed my lips gently. ''I'm never letting you go.'' He added. I smiled up at him and balanced onto my tip toes before pressing my lips to his again. 

''What happened?'' Nathan asked one more time. I sighed, and stood back from him again. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket and I knew it was her, I knew she would be telling me what to say and what to do. 

''One second, it's Charlie.'' I lied, taking my phone from my pocket. 

I sprinted up the stairs and answered the call as soon as I was in my room. 

''Hello?'' I called nervously into the phone. ''Lie to him, tell him you don't love him and end whatever little fling you have going on.'' She spat down the phone. ''It's not that simple.'' I mumbled in reply. ''Well make it that simple.'' She snapped.

''No daughter of mine does this! No daughter at all should do this!'' She added. ''Well maybe you should have been a better mum!'' I blurted before regretting it instantly. ''You don't love him, you love his money and the fame he brings you, and that's what is awful!'' I stated.

''If you don't end things with him, I'll end it myself!'' She shouted before the phone line went dead.

I rolled my eyes and shoved my phone back into my pocket.

''Kayla?'' Nathan's voice called from the bottom of the stairs. ''Coming!'' I replied, quickly, trying to think of an excuse as to what 'Charlie' was supposedly saying on the phone. 

I walked down the stairs and saw Nathan in the kitchen, making a cup of tea. ''Want one?'' He offered and I nodded. 

''So what did Charlie want?'' He asked. I shrugged in reply. ''She just wanted to know whether to set up the spare bed or not.'' I told him. Nathan became uneasy as he looked at me. ''And what did you say?'' He raised his eyebrows and I smiled slightly. ''I told her not to bother.'' 

Nathan grinned and wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He pressed his lips softly to mine and backed me up against the counter. 

''What's wrong, Kayla?'' Nathan whispered against my lips. ''It doesn't matter anymore.'' I smirked, looking back into his beautiful green eyes. He chuckled and shook his head lightly. ''I mean it.''

''So do I!'' I winked.

''Kayla.'' He said.

''Fine.'' I sighed. ''Why did you think you had to leave?'' Nathan repeated that same question that I wanted to puke at! ''I didn't think, I knew I had to.'' I mumbled. ''What?''

''Nothing.''

''Kayla, just tell me!'' Nathan raised his voice, obviously becoming more and more frustrated with me but I didn't blame him. ''I'm just paranoid.'' I shrugged, trying my hardest not to ruin it so he'd believe me. ''Why?'' He questioned.

''Ever since you'd accidentally rung my mum, I've been paranoid that she heard everything and I just thought I should leave to save you.'' I lied, and he sighed. ''Kayla, don't be paranoid!'' Oh good, he believed me!

''You and me both know that if she'd have heard she'd have either rung one of us or she'd be here right now! So don't worry, she won't have heard a thing. Maybe she answered her phone in her bag, I promise. Now just relax.'' Nathan was trying his hardest to make me happy and I felt so bad that I'd lied to him. 

''You're right, I'm sorry.'' I smiled up at him and he shook his head. ''You have nothing to be sorry about!'' He grinned. 

''Now lets go and watch a film.'' He nodded, grabbing my hand.

*

''Did you do it?'' Her harsh voice asked from the other end of the phone. 

''No.'' I told her simply. 

''So I have to get involved?'' I could tell from her voice that she was smirking and it made me feel sick that she thought she could manipulate me like this.

''Do what you want, we love each other.'' I spat.

''I'm sure you do.''

And she hung up.

*Lol hi guys,

you all okay?

So yeah here's the update, sorry it took so long! I've had a really bad week so I was never in the mood to write it :( 

But I hope you like it :)

Please comment with what you think, I love reading them :D

And please vote and fan too, I appreciate it muchly :')

Thank you for reading!

Lots of love,

Lizzie. x*