Nathan Sykes and....my mum?

Kayla Pov-

''Remember to be home on time!'' My mum reminded me as we pulled up in the college car park. ''Why won't you tell me his name?'' I whined, asking the question I'd asked a hundred times before. ''Because! You'll see him when you get home!'' She exclaimed, obviously frustrated with constant asking.

''But if he's famous and around your age then I probably won't have heard of him anyway!'' I sighed and my mum began to look un-easy. ''The thing is, he's not around my age.'' She sighed. 

''Oh no, you've not gone for one of those really old guys have you? So you can inherit the money once he's dead? Oh mum, I thought even you had levels.'' I grumbled, rolling my eyes. ''No actually, I haven't!'' She snapped. 

''Then tell me!'' I groaned. 

''No! Now get out of the car and have a good day in college!'' She told me, literally pushing me out of the car.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the school building. There I saw Charlie, my best friend. Her long reddish hair flowed down her back like it did most days, she rarely wore it up, although it suited her both ways. And her green eyes shone whenever she looked at you. She was beautiful. And I was jealous oh how beautiful she was!

''Hey you!'' She grinned as she saw me. ''Looking forward to meeting your mums new bo tonight?'' She asked, winking towards the end. ''Nope!'' I replied, popping the 'p'. ''Has she not told you anything?'' She questioned, raising her eyebrows. I thought back to the conversation with my mum in the car and then remembered.

''Well she said he's not around her age. So that either means she's dating a cougar or she is the cougar.'' I laughed and Charlie joined me. ''Imagine of she had her own toyboy!'' She exclaimed, laughing even harder and so did I. ''Or a walking prune!'' I added and she gripped her stomach through laughter.

''Just imagine!'' 

''If it was someone younger, they better be hot!'' I winked and Charlie nodded in agreement. ''What if it's Harry Styles? I mean he has a thing for older women.'' She shrugged and I shivered even at the thought.

''Who would like my mum that's famous though?'' I questioned and Charlie smirked. ''Well she is kind of glamorous isn't she?'' I let out a sarcastic laugh and shrugged. ''Oh c'mon!'' Charlie announced.

''She had bleached blond hair and bright blue eyes, she's tanned-''

''From fake tan, may I add!'' I interjected and Charlie frowned. ''She looks younger than she is!'' She said and I pulled a disgusted face. ''But she's going on forty!'' I whispered in embarrassment. ''Kayla? She's thirty-six.'' Charlie corrected me. ''Still!'' I huffed. 

''Anyway, if he's got any hot friends, you're in luck!'' She winked, nudging me with her elbow. ''You have a very good point!'' I nodded. ''Plus, you're hot! So you know.'' She stuck her tongue out and I chuckled at her. 

''Anyway, lets get to form!'' Charlie suggested, pulling me away from the main office.

*

''Pleaasseeeeee?'' Charlie pouted, pulling her best puppy dog face. ''I'm sorry Charles, my mum said no. You can meet him another time.'' I told her and she smirked. ''Well let me know who it is!'' She laughed. 

''Don't worry, I will!'' I laughed and she stuck her tongue out before walking away. I then turned around to see Jake, my boyfriend, stood smiling at me.

''Shall we set off?'' He asked, offering me his hand. I nodded and smiled, taking it in mine. We began walking home and as usual, the regular topics of football, rugby and then school. Not that I minded talking about sports, no. I just didn't really understand half of what he was saying!

''So you meeting your mums new boyfriend tonight?'' He asked, wow another reminder. ''Yeah, I am.'' I sighed. ''Are you not looking forward to it?'' He questioned and I shook my head. 

''He's some famous douche and she said he's not around her age so it could be some old geezer or some baby faced idiot!'' I exclaimed, causing Jake to burst into hysterics. ''It won't be that bad babe, I'm sure.'' He reassured, us then reaching my house. 

''I'll see you later, text me!'' He smiled. I looked up into his deep blue crystals and watched him lean down to kiss me. Our lips met and I felt the familiar butterfly feeling in my stomach. We broke apart and he ruffled his blond hair with his hand before setting off down the street and waving me goodbye. 

My heart began to race against my chest as I walked up the path to my house. Slowly, I took out my key and placed it in the lock. Turning it, I heard someone rush towards the door and once I opened it, my mum stood there with a grin on her face.

''Please be nice.'' She said and I rolled my eyes without her seeing. ''When aren't I?'' I mumbled before kicking off my converse. I checked my reflection in the hallway mirror and saw that my long-ish, brown hair was still wavy, just how I liked it. And my eyes had stayed nice, well the eye-liner was still there. 

I walked into the living room, where my mum had just disappeared to and gasped at what I saw. The Wanted in my living room?

Oh no, which one was it?

Hopefully, one of the older ones! How embarrassing if it was the young one!

I scanned the room to see which one she was sat with, or in her case sat on. Yes, she was sat on Nathan Sykes' lap. 

Oh no.

*NEW STORY!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH IT CAME INTO MY HEAD AND I THOUGHT WHAT THE HELL I'LL POST THE FIRST PART TO GET YOUR OPINIONS!

So comment awaaaaayyyy ;D

I know other people have s=done stories like this but I wanted to try it out and put my own twist on it:P

So let me know if you want me to carry on with it :D

Lots of love,

Lizzie. x*