Part 4- 'The extremely sexy curly haired guy'

Kayla Pov-

Waking up, I groaned at the massive pain inside my head. It felt like someone was constantly stamping on it and screaming. Did I really drink that much? Geez.

Rubbing my head, I climbed out of my bed, not really wanting to and checked my phone for the time. I saw I had two new text messages and the time was 11'O'clock in the morning. So it wasn't too late, but I could have done with another few hours in bed to be honest...

I checked the first message and saw it was from 'The extremely sexy curly haired guy', who could that be? I thought to myself. 

Hey Kayla! It was a great night last night..I may have saved my number into your phone (and if you didn't guess, it's Jay). We should go out again some time! See ya soon. x

I smiled at the message and decided and text back later, it was too early for that. SO I checked the next message to see it was from my mum. I sighed before opening the message, knowing it had to be something negative. It always was!

You were in today's newspaper with Nathan. I hope you're behaving and do not try anything, he loves me not you. Why else do you think your dad left? Because of you.

My tears dropped onto the cracked screen of my phone, the one I'd thrown against the wall yesterday. I dropped it onto the floor and dived back onto my bed and let the tears stain my pillow as I buried my head into it. 

Could I never wake up happy here? Obviously not.

''Kayla?'' I heard Nathan's soft voice ask from outside the door awkwardly. ''You awake? I heard a bang.'' He added. I lift my head and wiped my eyes. ''I just dropped my phone.'' I mumbled, throwing my head back down onto the pillow. ''Can I come in?'' He then asked and I heard the door creak open.

''No.'' I tried to say but the pillow muffled my sound. I heard Nathan chuckling and then I was lifted slightly so that meant he'd sat on my bed. 

''Are you gonna look at me?'' He then sighed and I sat up. I looked at him, hoping to God he didn't notice I'd been cryin-

''Whats wrong?!'' He questioned and I rolled my eyes. ''It doesn't matter.'' I shrugged and he took my hands. ''It does. Now tell me.'' He spoke softly and I literally wanted to melt. I looked over at my phone on the floor and then back at him, deep into his bright green orbs. 

''I'm gonna go and get a shower.''

''No!'' Nathan shouted and I stood up, shocked. ''I mean, not until you tell me.'' He coughed awkwardly, thinking it would mend what he did. ''Do you love my mum?'' I asked him and he looked taken back. He was probably wondering why I'd asked. ''Because if you don't, why are you with her?'' I added. 

''Well, we're in the early stages of our relationship so I don't know yet.'' He simply answered. ''If you come to realise you don't, don't do what Jake did. Just end it.'' I told him and he nodded. ''Where's this all coming from?''

''And what happened last night, it was a mistake.'' I added. ''It should have never happened, we were both drunk and that's it.'' I shrugged. ''If we were drunk, how come we both remember it?'' He smirked. ''Look.'' I pointed my finger into his chest as he joined me in standing up. ''Getting drunk doesn't necessarily mean you can't remember anything. It just means your actions are loosened.'' 

''Now I'm going for a shower.'' 

*

''Kaaayyylllaaaaa!'' Charlie sang as I answered the door. ''I've missed you!'' I exclaimed and she threw her arms around me in an over-dramatic hug. I laughed and hugged her back before she let go and closed the door behind her. ''How've you been?'' Her voice soon turned from cheery to concerned, and I loved that she cared, she was one of the only ones.