Part 14-''You do like spaghetti bolognaise, don't you?'

Kayla Pov-

Walking downstairs, my heart started to beat faster against my chest. My palms were sweating and my breathing was heavy. But why was I so nervous?

Nathan had planned something. Like a dinner, or a film, I don't know. But he'd planned a date. It could be anything, I mean this is Nathan, is he the most romantic person in the world? Probably not...

I took one last glance in the mirror, checking my makeup and straightening out my dress. It wasn't too fancy, just a casual type thing, you know?

''You look beautiful.'' Nathan whispered, taking my hand in his. I blushed and looked to the floor until he lift my head up with his hand. He looked into my eyes and leaned closer, the distance between us only small. ''I mean it.'' He added before his soft lips met mine. I smiled into the kiss before he broke away and grinned.

''Are you ready?'' He asked and I nodded, shyly.

He held my hand in his and led me through to the kitchen. I pulled my eyebrows together in confusion as it was just the normal kitchen, no dinner, nothing really.

''Take my jacket.'' He beamed, wrapping his warmth around me. "Where are we going?" I questioned him, but he smirked and opened before the back door.

I gasped as I looked outside. He'd set up a gazebo type thing with little lights around it, a table inside with candles on it. My favourite music was playing (Neyo) and he'd cooked.

"Nathan this is amazing!" I exclaimed, turning to face him. "It was my idea too!" He beamed, seeming proud of himself. I chuckled and looked back at where we were about to have dinner. 

''You do like spaghetti bolognaise, don't you?'' He worried, fidgeting with his fingers. ''Yeah.'' I replied, and he relaxed. ''Good, it's the only thing I can cook.'' He shrugged, which caused me to laugh again.

''Shh, lets sit down.'' He winked, leading me to the table. 

So far so good!

*

''I'll get the door.'' Nathan sighed, standing up. Who the hell was it eleven at night? 

I paused the film that me and Nathan had been watching and listened to who was at the door. 

''Yeah, come in.'' I heard Nathan mumble so I sat up and waited for him and whoever to enter. To my surprise, it was Jayne. And she didn't look happy at all.

''You two have some explaining to do!'' She shook her head as she sat down opposite me. Nathan then sat next to me and sighed. ''What have we done?'' He rolled his eyes and Jayne frowned at him. 

''What did we agree on, Nathan? That you and Kayla would stay away from each other!'' She told him. ''You told me you would keep your distance!'' She added. ''But I don't see whats so wrong about her being here! She lives here!'' Nathan protested. Jayne shook her head again.

''That's not what I'm talking about.'' She sighed. ''You were spotted out shopping this morning together.'' She explained. ''By who?'' Nathan's voice was now shaky; I knew he was worried. ''The papz.'' Jayne shrugged. 

''Can't we just say we were just doing the normal weekly shop?'' I inputted and Jayne smiled. ''We have done, dear.'' She nodded. ''Then what's the big problem?'' Nathan shouted. ''You two can't see each other! Kayla, you're supposed to be fake dating Jay, and Nathan, you're supposed to be engaged to her mum so act like it!'' Jayne ordered.

''Why can't we still see each other though?'' Nathan asked her. 

''People will question it, rumours will be spread and we don't want another replay of what happened the first time Kirsty caught you both!'' Jayne explained. ''So say your goodbyes, I'm gonna take you to Jay's, Kayla.'' 

''She doesn't have to go anywhere!'' Nathan tried to defend me. He took hold of my hand and pulled me behind his body. ''We'll be careful, please Jayne, just let me stay with her!'' Nathan pleaded, pulling his best soft face. Jayne rolled her eyes and sighed.

''Fine.'' She huffed.

''But if anything else happens, even the slightest thing, you two are seperated!'' She warned and both me and Nathan nodded instantly.

''I'll leave you both then.'' Jayne looked once again at us both before swiftly leaving the house. As soon as I heard the front door close I exhaled the breath I'd been keeping inside and metally calmed down. 

''I don't understand why she is so against us!'' He shook his head. ''Because you have a reputation to keep up, you can't be caught cheating. Not at this point in your career.'' I told him. ''And that's what we're doing, Nathan. We're going behind your fiance's back.'' I explained further. 

''I don't want to be with her, Kayla, I want to be with you.'' He sighed. ''Management made me propose to her and I know there is no way out of it. Kirsty is so horrible to you, to me, and to everyone. I hate how awfully she treats you and I wish that when she does, I can be right there with you, holding you and telling you it's okay. But I never can be because it's her I have to be with.'' Nathan turned away from me, and it's then that I realised he was crying.

''I don't want to do this anymore, I want it all to stop!'' He shouted. 

''Maybe I should just quit the band, then I wouldn't have this pressure, or this responsibility.'' He sighed, sitting with his head in his hands.

''No!'' I ordered. ''You are not quitting the band!'' I told him. I sat next to him and took his hands away from his face, replacing them with my own. ''Together we can do this, Nath, together.'' He slightly smiled.

''No matter whether you quit or not, you'd still be followed, you'd still have responsibility because you'll always be remembered by your fans, and by the music industry.'' I told him and he let out a low sigh. ''All we have to do is lay low, and you stay with Kirsty. And when the time comes for you not to be with her, we can do it together, we'll think of something.'' I nodded.

''Kayla?''

''Yes, Nathan?''

''I love you.'' He told me, and I felt my heart stop for a moment as the words escaped his lips. And now I could finally say it back to him. 

''I love you too.'' I whispered, not being able to help the grin appearing on my face. His lips met mine almost instantly and they moved perfectly in time together.

''Is that your phone beeping?'' I asked, breaking the kiss. Nathan frowned and pulled his phone from his pocket. As he looked at it, the colour in his face drained. 

''Whats happened?'' I asked, my heart rate increasing slightly. 

''I-I-I've called Kirsty by accident.'' He stuttered. Without thinking, I pressed the phone to my ear but nothing could be heard so I guessed she'd answered it in her bag or something. I ended the call and tried to relax myself.

''I think she just answered it in her pocket, I couldn't hear anything but rustling.'' I told Nathan and he nodded, smiling a little which showed he'd relaxed. 

''I'll make us a cuppa then.'' He grinned. I nodded and watched him leave the room. I pressed play on the DvD player, seeing Belle from beauty and the beast appear back on my screen. 

My phone vibrated on the table so I grabbed it expecting it to be Charlie or someone like that. But no..

Sender - Kirsty

I heard everything.

*Hey Guys! 

How'dya like this part?;)

DUN DUN DUN KIRSTY KNOWS!

Please vote and fan me! I appreciate it all muchly :D

And please comment with what you thoight, I love reading your comments, whether you liked it or not :)

And I'm really really sorry it's been so long and I haven't updated. But basically its the easter holidays so I've been out a lot with my friends and then when I got time to write, I've had massive writers block :(

But here it is, and I'm sorry it's not as good as it could be but I promise it'll be better next time!

But thank you guys for waiting and for everyone that had read it so far!

I love you all,

Love Lizzie. x*