Part 20- ''You know, this is like something out of a movie.''

Kayla Pov-

As I scrolled through the tweets on my time line, I noticed fans of The Wanted going crazy at Jay. So I clicked onto his name and looked through his past few tweets. And suddenly I realised what all the fans were talking about.

@JayTheWanted: I have to tell you guys something, it's important. Please don't hate me for lying, it was something I had to do.

I read and re-read this tweet just knowing what was coming next. 

@JayTheWanted: Me and Kayla aren't actually dating, we fake-dated so that the attention would get away from the rumor of her and Nathan and so that Nathan could get on with his marriage to Kirsty.

@JayTheWanted: Me and Kayla never wanted to lie to you all, but it was something we felt was needed in order for everyone to move on. I hope you understand! I still love you all! Please don't blame Kayla, she was great through all of this x

@JayTheWanted: On a happier note, who wants a follow spree?:)

I read through them all, my heart beating double time and I scanned over them several times. I began to wonder whether he'd written them through his own will or he'd been allowed to by management. And I debated ringing him in my head, but I decided to give him space.

Maybe he wanted it all to be over, like I did.

Fans were going mental, tweeting both me and him. But none of them were angry or hurt, they were happy he'd told the truth. Some of them were even shipping me with Nathan. They all didn't seem to like Kirsty because she was changing Nathan and making him stray away from the fans. 

But he loved them to pieces and I knew that.

I then decided I'd tweet something before logging off, just to clear up my side of it too.

@KaylaMachado: But me and @JayTheWanted are still great friends, I love my bird! x

As I shut down my laptop, I started to think about how life would be so different if my mum hadn't have met Nathan. 

I would have probably forgiven Jake and I'd still be with him. I'd be at home with my mum instead of staying at Charlie's; not that I mind that though! 

And maybe me and my mum would get on a little better without her being jealous over me and Nathan. 

 It didn't matter anyway, what's done is done. And I'm glad Nathan came into my life; I just wish it was only my life and not Kirsty's. She didn't deserve him, she was only using him. 

*

Slowly, she walked down the aisle, smiling widely at her groom at the front. Her face orange, her hair bleached, she smirked as she looked at me. I walked by her side as her bridesmaid and I saw Nathan standing there in his suit. 

He grinned at me, trying his best to make the day easier but nothing could make me feel better right now. I could only feel worse. 

''Kirsty Sykes, how does it sound, Kayla?'' My mum teased, hushing her voice in my ear. ''It sounds good.'' I mumbled, not wanting to look at her. And I couldn't bring myself to look at him either; I knew I'd crumble.

We reached the alter and Kirsty flung herself at Nathan, kissing him harshly on the lips. He stumbled backwards but regained his balance. I sighed and stood to the sighed. Jay sympathetically smiled in my direction and I tried to return it, but all my lips could to was hold my miserable look. 

Ellen, my mums friend, took hold on my hand and yanked me to sit down. I stammered into my seat and I knew this was it. I knew I'd lose Nathan forever and there was nothing I could do.