Part 16-''I love you, Kirsty.''

Kayla Pov-

Three weeks past, and I have to say that they had been the best three weeks of my life. I know that sounds a bit far, but I've genuinely had the most amazing time with Nathan.

Even though we can't go out as much as we'd like to, when we do it's very special. And even though we can't act like a real couple as we can't hold hands, kiss or even cuddle, I still enjoyed spending just time with him. And that's what mattered the most to the both of us. 

Time spent together.

Nathan had taken me to a theme park one day, and that was a stupid idea. He hates rides so I looked a bit weird literally dragging him onto some rides. We went shopping another and he begged me to let him buy me stuff, even though I told him I hated people spending money on me. He's quite stubborn.

But as well as being with Nathan, I've had to go on public dates with Jay so our relationship looked real. 

''Do you have to go tonight?'' Nathan pouted, taking my hand in his. 

''You know I do.'' I sighed, looking from our hands back to his face.

He half smiled. ''I'll miss you.'' He whispered. He leaned closer and pecked my lips softly. ''I'll miss you too.'' I told him. 

''No you won't.'' He snapped, pulling his hands away. ''Nathan.'' I shook my head. ''No, I've seen all the pictures you look like you're having the time of your life with him!'' He interrupted. ''What do you want me to do?'' I asked.

''Look miserable on my date with the person I'm faking dating to cover yours and my ass? I'm doing this so that we can carry on seeing each other. I can't look bored when I'm with him, people have to believe it!'' I protested.

Nathan sighed.

''I know, I'm sorry. I got jealous.'' He mumbled, looking to the floor. 

''You're cute.'' I cheekily smiled as I lift his head up so he could look at me. He winked and kissed my lips. They moved perfectly in sync with his and I loved the feeling I got when we kissed. I forgot about any worries I had and enjoyed that moment with him. 

But the doorbell rang, stopping us.

''I'll see you later.'' He nodded, giving me one last peck.

''Bye.'' I spoke, breathless. 

He had a smirk on his face as he ran upstairs so that I could greet Jay.

''Hey.'' He smiled as soon as I'd opened the door. ''Hello.'' I replied, stepping outside and closing the door behind me. He hugged me tightly before pecking my cheek. 

''Shall we go?'' He asked. 

''We shall!'' I winked and he chuckled, taking my hand. 

''Where are we going?'' I questioned, raising my eyebrows. ''To another restaurant.'' He winked, causing me to laugh. ''You look beautiful by the way.'' Jay complimented and I blushed. ''Thank you, Jay.'' I smiled.

He nodded as he took my hand. ''Erm, Jayne sort of asked me to do something, but I only will if it's okay with you.'' He started, nervously. ''What's that?'' I asked, looking up at him as we walked.

''She wants us to kiss. Just because we've been on loads of dates and this will show everyone we're together for real.'' He shrugged. ''But if you don't want to, I understa-''

''We'll do it!'' I smiled. ''If that's what Jayne wants, then that's what we'll do.'' I shrugged and Jay nodded un-easily.

''Relax, Jay.'' I reassured him. ''I don't mind.'' I commented and he grinned, believing me.