Part 19- ''Can you stay tonight?'

Kayla Pov-

Sighing, I stared at my reflection. The dress looked nice, really nice in fact, but I just couldn't be happy. Kirsty had persuaded me into being a bridesmaid; well more like black mail, but oh well.

''You look alright for once, Kayla!'' My mum announced, clapping her hands together, her group of friends erupting into laughter. 

''Now take it off, we're going for lunch now.'' Ellen, one of Kirsty's friends snapped. 

I nodded and walked back into the changing room. I took off the dress and put it back on it's hanger before pulling on my jeans and my top and leaving the changing room. My mum alone was stood there. 

''I'll take the dress, you go home or whatever. Me and the girls are going for something to eat and we don't particularly want you there. Plus, you don't want to put more weight on do you?!'' My mum told me. I shook my head and half smiled.

''No, I don't.'' I whispered.

''One more thing, Kayla.'' My mum turned back to face me and her face was cold.

''When I'm away on the hen do, stay away from Nathan. I know that you think he's just gonna come back to you and the wedding won't go ahead. I know you think it will be like something from a fairytale and it's gonna be a happy ending for you. But you're wrong. He loves me, and when we're married, I'm gonna take his money and his fame. And you're not gonna ruin it!'' Her harsh voice spat at me and I nodded slowly.

''He wouldn't even touch you with a stick, especially when I'm around.''

And with that, she walked swiftly away from me and left me alone. 

I'd been shopping all day and I could feel my stomach rumbling for food, but my mum was right, I didn't want to put on more weight. She had said things like that to me all through the past week and I couldn't take it. I wasn't eating properly and I wasn't putting effort into how I looked because there was no point anymore. Kirsty made me feel ugly, worthless and fat so what was the point?

*

Hesitantly, I reached out my hand to knock on the front door. I knew it was a bad idea to come here but I needed to see him. I needed to see he was okay.

Knocking on the door, I took a step backwards to give him room. 

The door swung open and I was enveloped into his arms straight away. He buried his head into my shoulder and I smiled as I could smell his familiar scent. The one I loved.

''I've missed you, Kayla!'' He spoke into my shoulder, muffling his words. But I could still make them out. ''I've missed you too Nath.'' I smiled as we broke apart. 

''Are you okay?'' He questioned, knotting his eyebrows together. ''Yeah, I just thought I'd come and see you-''

''No I mean, you don't look too good, as in you look tired, and sick.'' He told me, tracing his fingers lightly over the purple rings under my eyes. I shivered at his touch and he smirked a little before turning back to serious. 

''I'm fine.'' I lied and he nodded un-easily. 

''Come in.'' He nodded, shutting the door behind me.

''So! You excited for the wedding?'' I asked, starting up a conversation. But Nathan shook his head before putting his head in his hands. 

''I don't know what to do, Kayla. I was forced into this by management and now there's no way out. I don't love her! I don't like her at all!'' Nathan cried into his hands. I sighed and pulled him into my chest to comfort him.

''It'll work out, Nathan, I'm sure it will.'' I mumbled.

''How though?'' He questioned, sitting upright again. ''There's no way it can get better because there's nothing we can do,'' He sobbed.

''I'm nineteen, I don't want to get married yet, not to her anyway,'' He added.

 ''I know, Nath.'' I sighed.

''It's you, Kayla, it's you I love.'' Nathan whispered. ''I love you too.'' I smiled lightly and lent over to peck his lips. ''And we can sort this out, it'll work out one way or another.'' I added.

Nathan lift up his head and looked me in the eyes. They shone brightly, that beautiful green colour standing out. My eyes dropped down to his lips, in their perfect bow shape and I smiled wider. He was perfect to me and my mum wasn't worthy of him. Not that I was, but he deserved so much better than her. Someone that treated him right, and loved him for him.

I felt his soft button nose resting against mine and he lent in slowly. Our lips met and they fit perfectly together. I loved the feeling he gave me, I loved how he made me forget everything and just be in that moment.

''Can you stay tonight?'' He seductive voice muttered against my lips. ''I suppose I can.'' I smirked back and he grinned cheekily. 

His hand took mine and he helped me up from the couch. ''Upstairs?'' He asked, genuinely asking and not being weird about it. 

I nodded shyly and followed behind him.

My heart began to beat at double time against my chest and I thought about what was about to happen. We hadn't done this before; we took things slow. Nathan was a gentlemen and I guess now was the only time we could before he was taken for good. 

We arrived at my room, well my old room, and Nathan closed the door.

''Are you sure about doing this?'' He checked and I winked, him returning it. ''I'm sure.'' I told him before pushing my lips to his. His hands met my waist and he backed me against the wall. Slowly, he moved his hands to the bottom of my shirt and tugged gently at it.

Pulling that off, our lips lost contact and he took of his too. I bit my lips and I looked down at his body. It wasn't extremely toned, but he had a slight six pack and I preferred it that way; he was even more perfect than before. 

Nathan looked at my body as he un-did the button on my shorts and slipped them down. 

''You're beautiful, Kayla.'' He told me, looking down into my eyes. ''You are too, Nath.''

*

I'll never forget the night me and Nathan spent together, it was perfect; everything about it. He was a gentlemen, checking if I was okay. I mean it's not like I handn't done it before I mean I was with Jake a year!

He was gentle. And it was the most amazing feeling I got with him!

Now, it was a week until the wedding. 

I would lose Nathan in a week. 

I would lose the man I loved to her, and I just didn't want to face the facts. She was taking away everything but there was nothing I could do about it; she had control.

Nathan said he would work this out, but would he pull it off?

*Okay guys, sorry again about the long time before I updated.

And I'm sorry this parts actually rubbish but I've had really bad writers block:( I'll make it up to you though with the next part ;)

Thank you if you're reading this and commenting/voting, I really appreciate it! And I love reading your comments.

So please comment on this part :) And please vote :D

I'll love you forever;)

So yeah, I hope everyone's having a good week! And everyone's happy!

If you're not, message me and I'll always listen! I'll always try my best to help:)

Thanks again,

Love Lizzie. x*