Patient - Kasamatsu x Reader Lemon

You have been dating Kasamatsu for some months now and you are really happy, even enjoying when he gets shy and embarrassed. You are now heading to the gym to go home with him as always.

Kasamatsu walks to the locker room after shower to find nobody but Kise there since they played 1x1 after practice and everyone left "Uh.. K-Kise? C-Could you watch this room and tell me i-if (y/n) is coming?" he asks quietly carefully.

Kise's eyes widen "Why? Are you mad at (y/n)-chi?"

"NO! I-I just..." Kasamatsu sighs "I just really need to... Uh..."

Kise eyes look more surprised and chuckles "Okay...?" he walks past Kasamatsu laughing a bit and exits the locker room.

You finally reach the gym and only see Kise "Hi Kise-kun" you walk to him smiling.

"Hi (y/n)-chi~ have you missed your boyfriend already?" he chuckles.

"Hmm? Yeah I guess" you look confused at his tone "Actually, have you seen him?"

"Yeah, he's in the locker room... and he's missing you too~" he laughs and runs away.

"Wait what?" you look confused at Kise as he runs away and sigh "Definitely this kid is crazy..." you mumble to yourself and walk to the locker room door "Kasamatsu?" you call for him opening the door slightly.

Kasamatsu is standing nude since he was wearing only a tower before. One hand placed on one of the lockers while with the other one he rubs his member "(y-y/n)~" he moans quietly but his eyes widen and he grabs a towel as he sees you.

Your eyes widen and you blush seeing him like that "Wh-Wh-What are you doing?!"

"N-Nothing! I... nothing!" he blushes embarrassed.

You turn your face from him blushing "Wh-Why..? Y-You were m-moaning my n-name..?"

"(y/n)! I'm sorry! I just... I..." he felt horrible right now, not knowing what to say.

You keep standing there with flushed cheeks and turned face "Y-You?"

He lowers his head and nods "I-I'm sorry"

You gulp nervously "I-It's ok but..." you start walking to him slowly but not able to look at his body or face "Wh-Why haven't you s-said anything to m-me?"

"I-I don't want to force you" he whispers.

Your eyes widen a bit then you smile and come closer to him to kiss his lips.

"(y-y/n)?!" he wides his eyes and his member touches you.

You tense your body and grip his strong arm "I-I... Y-You have been patient a-and... I-I can't leave you like this" you whisper and kiss him again.

He slightly smiles and pins you to the locker a bit roughly kissing you back passionately and unbuttoning your uniform.

"Mmm~" you clench your eyes and hug his neck.

He deepens the kiss sliding his tongue into your mouth dominating it while he removes your bra and panties with your skirt and inserts his finger into you.

"Ah~" you break the kiss and hide your face in his neck hugging him tightly closer to you.

He stretches your walls and inserts another finger and moves them inside of you making you moan more.

"Nngah~" you cling onto him yanking at his hair by his neck and scratching his back.

After few moments, he couldn't take it anymore seeing your sexy flushed and moaning face so when he feels you wet enough he lifts you up and places you on his hips making his member's way fully inside of you. He grunts feeling you that tight around his manhood and takes your hand to place it on your clit as if asking to stroke it for him, then bites your nipple.

"Hahhhhh~!!!" you wrap your free hand around him tangling your fingers in his hair and pulling at it while moving your other hand to press and pinch your clit making your pleasure increase while wrapping your legs around him tighter "K-Kasamatsu~"

He slowly moves his member in circles to stretch you out a bit and carefully moves faster with every thrust holding you by your hips closer to him.

"Nngahhh~" you gasp at first but then start to moan louder unconsciously while kissing and biting his neck.

"(y-y/n)~" Kasamatsu moans by your ear moving really fast, massaging your breast and twisting your nipple with one hand while the other holds you in place squeezing your butt and his mouth works on your other breast.

"Y-Yukio~~~~!!!!!!" you come wrapping your legs tighter around him placing your heels on his butt and your hands yanking at his hair, scratching his nape and shoulders.

He kisses your neck and leaves a mark there "Just a little bit more honey" he whispers and licks your mark still thrusting until his member twitches and he comes inside of you "(y-y/n)~!" he grunts and squeezes your breast unconsciously.

"Ah~" you moan from the last feeling of pleasure inside of you and pant heavily hugging him tightly and kissing his neck softly.

"(y/n) I-I'm sorry..." he kisses your forehead still holding you between his body and the locker.

"Wh-Why are you apologizing?" you look at his eyes with flushed cheeks.

"I-I took most of the pleasure" he whispers by your ear.

You chuckle softly "Th-That's not true" you kiss his neck "Y-You m-made me f-feel a-a lot of pleasure..." you whisper embarrassed.

He smiles and kisses you passionately pressing you to him.

You kiss him back smiling into the kiss "N-Now you know you can tell me everything" you smile looking into his eyes.

He blushes remembering that you found him touching himself and hides his face in your neck "S-Sorry... you always look so beautiful and cute I-I..."

You blush and smile stroking his hair "Thanks... A-And you don't need to apologize, now... y-you don't need to d-do it alone"

He chuckles and hugs you tightly "Ugh! I'm so lucky to have you" he starts kissing your face "I love you (y/n)" he says a bit more seriously.

You smile widely "I love you too... Y-Yukio" you say his first name blushing and hug him leaning to his ear "B-But now I need you to carry me home because I-I'm too tired..."

"S-Sure" he blushes and quickly dresses you and himself up and lifts you up in bridal style "One day I'll carry you like this from our wedding (y/n)"

You blush madly "Y-Yukio!!!" you hide your flushed face in his neck "I-I meant a piggy back ride..."

"B-But then I can't see you that well"

"M-Mou~" you hug him by his neck resting your head on his chest "A-And... Y-Yes I want that to h-happen..."

"W-What?" he looks a bit confused at you.

"O-Our wedding..." you whisper burying your face in his chest.

He smiles lovingly at you after blushing more and kisses you "I promise that will happen. I would never want to lose a perfect girl like you"

-----------------------------------

This was requested by Xlima-san I hope you all like it! ^^

Like, comment and request if you want!

Thanks for your support!! ^^