Ace - Kagami x Reader

"Riko-chan!!" you entered the gym running and hugged your friend making all the team notice it.

"Hmm? Is that your friend?" Kagami came closer to both of you.

"Uh? Yeah she is (y/n)" Riko smiled.

"Hi!" you looked at him from down to top with wide eyes "Wow! You're huge!!" you said smiling at him.

"Uh... Thanks... I guess" he answered scratching the back of his head.

"Well anyway, she'll be helping us today! Right?" Riko looked at you.

"That's right!! It's being a while since I came to see you guys training so I want to see your improvements!!" you answered cheerfully to the team and wink at them, making Kagami blush a bit.

"Well let's show her the best training she has ever seen!" Riko threw balls to him and the rest of the team.

You kept watching the training astonished at the combination of Kagami and Kuroko.

"Wow... they are really good... and the taller one has a great powerful body" you whispered to Riko making her laugh.

"KAGAMI!!!" she called him.

"Yeah?" he rushed to you two.

"Why don't you play with (y/n)-chan?" she asked him while elbowing you lightly. You flinched and glared a bit at Riko.

"Well, if you want" then you smiled back at Kagami.

"Sure!" he smiled back at you "Do you know how to play?" he asked handing you the ball.

You raised an eyebrow smirking and grabbing the ball "Wel... I'm only the ace of my team..." you shot the ball from the 3 points position "Is that enough for you?" you turned back to him smirking. He looked surprised but then smiled.

"More than enough" he caught the ball and dunked it in the basket.

You chuckled "Then what about you try to steal the ball from me?" you smirked grabbing the ball.

He hugged you from the back and easily punches the ball "Heh you're pretty strong!"

"Hey! Don't tease me! And that's cheating!" you complained but laughed then throw him the ball "Then I'll try to steal it from you"

He nodded and as you got closer he moved the ball so you hit his chest causing him to blush a bit more.

"Hmm?" you smirked looking up at him "something wrong Kagami-kun~?"

He rushed to the basket and dunked the ball once again "N-Nah I'm f-fine!"

"Ok then..." you laughed slightly then grabbed the ball and dunked in front of him, but when you jumped down you fell on top of Kagami (kind on purpose you playful Reader ;P).

He caught and held you bridal style "U-Uh c-careful"

"Oh... Thank you~!" you kissed him on the cheek.

"I-It's a-alright" he blushed and blinked faster.

"Haha... you really are cute even you look scary at first" you got down of his arms.

"I... and you are as beautiful as at first sight..." he turned his head from you. You blushed slightly and smiled at him tip toeing to peck his cheek again.

"Damn it... it would be hard to play with you because you're too cute..." he whispered grabbing your hand.

-------------------------------------------------

Well, here you have Bakagami!

Hope you liked it!!

Like, comment and request if you want ^^