Embarrassing - Hyuuga x Reader

You are the new neighbour of Hyuuga from not so long. You have started going to Seirin too and you have made really good friends with Riko and Hyuuga, with who you walk back home from school almost every day. Today after a tiring training you were talking to Riko while waiting for Hyuuga to change.

"So we're going to pass some time at Hyuuga's place do you want to join us?" Riko smiles.

"Oh, I don't want to bother!" you smile "I'll just walk home with you"

"Oh come on~ I know you want to~" she chuckles.

"Hmm? What do you mean by that?" you chuckle "No, it's ok you two would like to pass some time alone so I don't want to be the third wheel" you smile at her gently.

"You're not a third wheel" Hyuuga smiles as he stands next to you "Let's go it will be fun"

"Oh!" you yelp a bit startled "Um ok then" you smile at both of them and start walking with them to his house.

Hyuuga tries to take your hand several times during the walk but your hands ended up only brushing a bit. You notice a few brushes of his hand which make you shiver a bit and glance at his hand confused.

Riko notices and chukles "So (y/n)-chan~ do you like someone from our team?"

"What?!" you look surprised at her "What kind of question is that Riko-chan?" you chuckle.

"It's a pretty good question" Hyuuga chuckles uncomfortably.

You look at him confused then chuckle "If you say so..."

"You need to answer you know" he smiles.

You blush slightly "Well then... maybe I like someone..." you say looking in front of you now, not looking at him or Riko "but I think he is interested in someone else so it's nothing" you chuckle softly.

"Hmm~ if it's Kagami then Alex he's sometimes talking about is not his girlfriend" Riko chuckles "Kuroko is not with Momoi either..."

You giggle "I'm not going to say who is he, but I pretty sure he really likes that other girl and I really don't mind, they look good together" you smile truly at both of them hiding the glint of sadness in your eyes.

"W-Well let's not ruin our moods!" Riko smiles and Hyuuga opens the door for both of you.

"Yeah, thanks" you smile and enter Hyuuga's house with Riko first.

Hyuuga enters right after you and points at the couch "You can sit here" he smiles and sits on the couch.

"Ok thanks" you sit on the couch and see something poking from above it on the floor, you grab it and wide your eyes seeing is a picture of Hyuuga with long blond hair "OMG Hyuuga-kun?!?!" you show him and Riko the picture laughing "What the hell did you do with your hair back then?!" you keep laughing.

Hyuuga blushes and grabs the picture "I-It's nothing!"

"H-Hey give it to me! I want a picture of that!" you keep laughing and grab the picture again.

"(y-y/n) give it back!" he stands up and tries to get the picture

You giggle "What you were thinking to do this? I don't know how Riko let you go out looking like an angry and bedhead Kise-kun" you laugh not letting him grab the picture.

"Give it back" he grabs your hand and takes the picture "I-I..."

"Hmm? You?" you look at him tilting your head confused.

"Nothing forget it..." he blushes.

"I would only forget it if you return to me the picture" you hold your hand to him like asking for the picture "If not you have to tell me~" you chuckle smirking.

"Tch..." he gives you the picture and turns to Riko.

You look surprised since you expected him to tell you before giving you the picture again "Um... Hyuuga-kun... Is something wrong?" you look at his back and at Riko too with worried eyes.

"It's nothing I told you" he sits on a couch again and hides his face.

Riko chuckles and stands up "I need to go sorry!" she rushes out of the house chuckling.

"Ah R-Riko-chan?!" you look at her running away then sigh and sit next to Hyuuga "Here..." you place the picture on his lap "S-Sorry if I said too much... I didn't want to upset you... I-I would better go now too" you say and stand up.

"No wait" he grabs your hand "It's just... embarrassing..."

"Embarrassing?" you look at his red cheeks "Oh, maybe you want to talk about Riko-chan..?" you ask carefully.

"What why?" he looks up at you.

"Oh... I just thought that, s-since you find it embarrassing and you are b-blushing... maybe you want to talk about her because... um... you like her right?"

He chuckles "No. Why would you think so?"

Your eyes widen "R-Really?! I-I mean... I don't know... You two seem so close and... I always thought you both like each other and that you look good together" you laugh awkwardly blushing slightly.

He laughs "Um... no we're... we're not... I actually like someone else"

"Oh... so... you want to talk about her or what..?" you sit on the sofa with him and smile at him slightly.

"It's kind of weird to talk about your crush... with that crush" he blushes.

Your eyes widen as your cheeks become red "H-Hyuuga-kun?!"

"S-Sorry I know it's stupid you like someone else but..." he lows his head.

"S-Someone else?" you remember the conversation you had before and chuckle "A-Actually... th-the guy I was talking about b-before is... y-you..." you whisper nervously but looking directly at his face smiling.

He wides his eyes "R-Really?" he smiles "That's... I-I" he grabs your hand and pulls you into a shy but sweet kiss.

You smile into the kiss and squeeze his hand gently. He looks into your eyes until he breaks the kiss and hugs you.

You hug him back burying your face in his chest "A-And to think that... I was going to not even try anything because of Riko-chan..." you whisper and chuckle softly.

"Heh you think I would've let you go so easy?" he chuckles and strokes you cheek.

You smile looking at him with pinkish cheeks "I-I'm glad you didn't..."

"I would not risk losing you" he pecks your lips "I just like you way too much"

--------------------------------------------------------

Here you have the captain of Seirin again! Hope you liked it!!

Like, comment and request if you want! ^^

Thanks for your support!!