Blush only for me - Murasakibara x Reader

You have been dating Murasakibara for some months. You are really happy and find him really cute. Today he has invited you to his house to have a relaxed date. So you walk to his house and ring the doorbell.

He opens the door with a smile "(y/n)-chin~"

"Hi Mura-kun!" you smile looking up at him.

He takes your hand and pulls you gently inside closing the door behind you "(y/n)-chin~ welcome~" he hugs you.

You chuckle and hug him back "Thank you Mura-kun" you tip toe and kiss his cheek.

He slightly blushes and pats your head.

"So, what have you thought on doing today?"

"I just wanted to be with you alone~"

You wide your eyes and blush then chuckle "You're too cute~ Then let's do whatever you want here ok?"

"Ok~" he leads you to the kitchen and you hear the door opening again "Hmm~?" Murasakibara looks at the door to see his older brother.

You look back and see his brother too and wide your eyes.

"(y/n)-chin let's go to my room~" he takes your hand.

His older brother chuckles and looks at you "Won't you introduce her?"

"Oh... Mura-kun wait" you turn to his brother "Hello I'm (full name), nice to meet you" you bow politely at him.

"Nice to meet you too beautiful" his brother smiles.

You flinch and blush a bit then hear more noises from the door and see another two purple haired boys and a girl enter the house.

They all look at you and the purple haired girl smiles "Hi? Are you Atsushi's girlfriend?" she looks at him and smiles "She's cute"

"Oh yes she is~" his second brother chuckles.

Murasakibara takes your hand again and pulls you gently "Let's go~"

"Oh! W-Wait Mura-kun, I want to meet your siblings" you smile at him then turn to his siblings "Um... yeah I'm Mura— I mean... Atsushi's girlfriend, (full name)" you bow again and raise your head to look at his sister and his other brother and smile blushing slightly "A-And thank you"

The second brother smiles and comes closer to you "Would you like to go out with us?" he looks to his older brother.

"Hey! What about me?" the third brother comes closer smirking.

"She doesn't want to... (y/n) chin let's go" Murasakibara looks down at you.

"O-Oh... S-Sorry..." you get closer to Murasakibara backing away from his brother while blushing from all the attention and the closeness of them "M-Maybe some other day..." you smile politely at them with flushed cheeks.

Murasakibara looks at his brothers with a glint of anger as he sees you blushing and drags you to his room.

"M-Mura-kun? Something's wrong?" you ask noticing his angry eyes.

"Yes~" he looks at you "Do you like any of my brothers?"

"Eh?! Wh-What are you talking about?" you look at him confused but still with red cheeks "Of course not!"

"Why were you blushing then~?" he looks at you with sad puppy eyes.

Your eyes widen "Mura-kun I'm sorry! I was just nervous of meeting your family... and they were so close..." you say embarrassed.

"Well that better be true~" he hugs you.

You smile and hug him back "Of course it's true, no one is cuter than you" you nuzzle your face in his chest.

He smiles and lifts your head to kiss you. You blush and respond to the kiss gently closing your eyes.

"Because you're only mine" he looks at you with a warm smile.

You blush more and hide your face in his chest "Y-Yes"

"Yes~" he lifts you up on his hips and chuckles "(y/n)-chin look, you're taller than me~"

You chuckle "Now I can see your eyes better" you place your forehead on his and stroke his hair.

He pecks your lips "You look even more beautiful when you're so close to me~"

You blush and bury your face in his neck "Y-You're extremely sweet..." you kiss his neck "D-Do you want to do something?"

"Hmm~?"

"I-I mean... We can do something since I came here" you look at him "Or do you only want to c-cuddle and make me blush?" you chuckle.

"I prefer seeing you blush~ but only because of me" he says with a glint of sadness in his eyes.

"Maybe... Are you still worried about your brothers?" you ask carefully.

He nods slightly, you smile gently and jump off his hips and sit on the bed "Come here" you pull his hand.

"(y/n)-chin what are you doing~?" he smiles and lays on the bed.

You chuckle and sit next to him on the bed while caressing his long hair "You don't need to worry Mura-kun, because I love you. Do you remember this?" you show him your necklace of a lollipop "This is the first gift you bought me and as long as I wear this I'll be always yours" you smile and lean to peck his forehead.

"So, you're saying that you love me only because of this?" he points to your necklace.

"Huh?" you chuckle "Of course not!! I love you for being the sweetest, cutest and gentlest boyfriend in the world!" you say cheerfully looking at him trying to cheer him up "But this necklace represents all of that!"

He cups your cheek and kisses you "That'b better be true (y/n)-chin~" he chuckles.

You puff your cheeks "Of course is true! What can I do to prove it to you?"

"Hmm~ well that's (y/n)-chin's problem" he gently lays you on his chest.

"Eh?!" you pout then chuckle "What about this?" you kiss his nose "And this?" then his cheeks "And this too?" then his jaw and neck while chuckling.

He chuckles and hugs you tighter "(y/n)-chin is so sweet~ I want more!" he kisses your face.

You chuckle and continue with the kiss fight hugging him back. Suddenly, he gets on top of you and kisses your lips passionately.

"Mmm~" you hug his neck "This means Mura-kun forgives me and still loves me?" you look at his eyes cutely.

"I'll always love (y/n)-chin~" he smiles.

---------------------------------------
Here you have the sweet and cute giant! Hope you liked it!! ^^

Like, comment and request please!

Thanks for your support! ^^