Let me look at your eyes - Akashi x Reader

You are the student representative in your class. You're one of the most intelligent people in your class but you don't brag about it. You always try to help your classmates when they need it and you are kind but strong. Forget to tell you, you're on the same class as Akashi in Rakuzan High. However, you're one of the few people who see him like he is. You don't believe in his collected and polite self, you see his sadistic self under those smiles. That's why you always try not to get involved with him.

Today is a normal day as always at your school, you are in class chatting with your friends.

"(y/n)"

You flinch hearing Akashi's voice and turn to him but not looking at his eyes directly "What? Do you need something?"

"I heard that you are good at collecting data, is that true?" he asks looking at you.

You look surprised then confused "What do you mean by collecting data?"

"I mean that you can see the athletic ability of anyone with just looking at him or her"

"Oh, yeah... That's true... Why do you ask?" you ask him hesitantly still not looking at his eyes.

"I ord— would like you to join the basketball club as our manager" he tilts your face up by your chin so he can look at your beautiful (e/c) eyes 'For some reason I don't want her to be afraid of me, I don't know why though... I'll think about this later' he thinks while giving you a charming fake smile.

You wide your eyes and find yourself looking straight at his eyes so you move your face away from his grip averting your gaze "Sorry, but I don't have any time for that" you try to walk away from him.

He grabs your wrist to make you look at him again, then he asks you with a tone that tells you that you have no option but to accept it 'I need her to join the club at all costs' he thinks.

You low your head "Fine..."

"Thank you for cooperating" he gives you another fake smile.

You flinch and not look at him "So what I have to do?"

"You will come to our matches with the other schools and during our team's trainings to judge the opposing teams and our team abilities. But when it's our training you'll make sure that all our team abilities are top notch"

"So are you saying I have to be here watching you training this afternoon? And the others too?" you ask annoyed.

"Yes, is there a problem?" he glares slightly at you 'I don't want to scare her that much... I still want her to love me' he thinks.

"N-No..." you avert your gaze from him again "Then... I'll see you after class" you say politely and walk to your seat.

"Tch..." 'I scared her, didn't I? I'll think of a way to fix this' Akashi keeps deep in thought as he walks back to his seat, every one making a path for him not daring to look at him in the eye.

-After classes-

You are packing your things on your seat.

"(y/n), how about I walk you to the gym?" he gets closer to you.

You yelp not expecting his presence "There's no need to... you probably should go first since you're the captain..."

"No, it's ok. I told them I would be late" he says looking at you.

"Oh..." you grab your things and begin to walk to the gym not looking up at him 'I don't know what he's thinking, this is really suspicious'.

As you are walking side by side he finally asks you "Would you like to go for some coffee after the practice? I know a great place"

"What?!" you wide your eyes and look at him a bit "I mean... Sorry I can't, I should go home right after practice..." you say looking forward again 'What the hell is he thinking?'