Period - Takao x Reader

You are at your house sitting on the couch cursing the Mother Nature for having born girl. Yes, you are on your period and today it's one of the worst days. You have tried everything to try to ease the pain with no avail. At least, you have to thank the universe that your obnoxious boyfriend hasn't told you he was going to visit you today. You love Takao so much, but with your period you get irritated easily.

Meanwhile, Takao got home from training earlier and decides to call you to ask if he can visit you.

You hear your phone ring and see it's Takao "Mmm..." you grunt a bit and don't pick it up "I'm sorry, but you would be better if I don't talk to you like this..." you mumble while lying on the couch ignoring your phone.

Takao gets worried and goes to see if you're ok "(y/n)?!" he knocks on your door.

You growl turning on the couch but stand up, knowing that he is not going to stop until he talks to you, so you go to the door and open it with your tired and annoyed face "What's wrong Takao?"

"Why didn't you answer me?" he asks calmly.

"I just didn't want to. Sorry for worrying you" you kiss his cheek "But you can go home now. Close the door when you leave" you say turning from him and going inside again.

"I'm not going anywhere. What's wrong?" he grabs your hand "I'll help you, just say what's wrong"

You sigh and turn to him "It's nothing Takao. Stop worrying ok? I don't need help" you smile at him "Now go home"

"No" he hugs you "Don't you miss me?"

You sigh again but smile slightly breathing his scent and feeling his warmth "Yeah... I miss you... but I don't want you to get on my nerves and much less to yell at you, so go out now"

"Why would you yell at me?"

You blush a bit and low your head embarrassed since you have never talked to him directly about your period "Just do what I said and leave now" you get free from him and turn around.

"(y/n)! Tell me what's wrong! You're pissing me off!"

"Tch..." you frown "I'm on my period ok?! Are you happy now?!?!"

"Oh... wait a second" he goes to your freezer and takes your favourite ice-cream. Then he grabs your hand and goes to your bedroom "I said I help you... but I don't know what to do" he chuckles "I hope this is good enough" he sits on your bed and sits you on his lap placing the ice-cream next to you "I love you" he hugs you and turns on the TV.

You wide your eyes and blush slightly then chuckle a bit "You're an idiot..." you hug his arms back getting comfortable on his lap and take the ice-cream and take a bit "Mmm~ I love you too" you say smiling while tasting the ice-cream.

"Will you give me some?" he opens his mouth.

"Hmm?" you turn to look at his face with his opened mouth and chuckle "No~ you take it only for me~" you tease him.

"(y/n)~ please~" he purrs by your ear.

"Uhm... mm~..." you move your head No while licking the spoon tasting another bit of the ice-cream and smirking.

"Mmm~!" he licks your lips turning your face by your chin.

You blush "Mou~... Here you have you playfully boy..." you take some more ice-cream and feed him.

He smiles and eats the ice-cream from your spoon "Wasn't so hard was it?" he chuckles.

"Yeah yeah..." you sigh and keep eating the ice-cream and nuzzling your back more into his front placing your head on his shoulder.

He kisses your head and lays on your bed pushing you to it too and hugging you closer to him.

"Hey!" you place the ice-cream on the nightstand not to drop it on the bed then you growl a bit.

"But I've missed you" he chuckles.

"Sorry, I wasn't growling for that..." you stroke his arms tenderly.

"Then why where you?"

"Sorry..." you shrink on the bed still giving him your back "My belly hurts..."

"Tch! Who does he think he is?" he places his hand under your shirt and strokes your belly.

You wide your eyes and blush "T-Takao?!"

He lifts your shirt turning you to lay on your back and kisses your belly gently.

"M-Mou~... S-Stop it..." you blush and pull him up to you by his shirt and hug him "Thank you..." you whisper by his ear.

"There's nothing to thank for" he pecks your forehead "I'll always do everything to make you feel better"

--------------------

Here you have th cute point ward of Shutoku! Hope you liked it!! ^^

Like, comment and request!

Thanks for your support!! ^^