You're not alone - Midorima x Reader

You attend Shutoku High the same class as Midorima and Takao and you have many friends there including them. You are a very cheerful normal high school girl. Or you were until your parents died in a car accident and you are now alone. Since that day, many months ago, you have never smiled again, even when you try to be polite you only manage to make a very little smile with sad eyes. You aren't that cheerful girl anymore.

Midorima knocks on your apartment's door with flowers in his hand.

You stop what you were doing and go open the door "Oh... Midorima-kun..." you say slightly surprised.

"Hi how are you?" he smiles hugging you.

Your eyes widen a bit for his unusual behaviour "I... I'm fine... I told you before you don't need to worry" you look down.

"Here" he hands you the flowers.

You look at the flowers with sad eyes and grab them slowly "Thanks..."

"Uh... W-What were you doing?"

"Oh... I was just reading, it helps me not to think..." you whisper the last part.

He immediately lifts you up on his hips trying to make you think of something else.

"M-Midorima? What are you doing?!" you look at his now too close face with surprise but with still sad eyes.

"Do you want to do something? W-We can do anything you want" he smiles slightly.

You avert your gaze from him "Then... Release me and leave me alone please..."

He stops smiling and sighs placing you gently on the floor "I won't leave you alone... I-I don't want you to be... sad"

"...I'm not sad... Not anymore... So please, just leave..." you say not looking at his face once and turn around.

He looks at you hesitantly then places his head on your shoulder and hugs you lightly.

You yelp and low your head with tears filling your eyes "M-Midorima.... G-Go...."

"I-I'm not going anywhere... without you" he hugs you tighter.

Some tears crash on the floor "P-Please leave now!! Before... before..." you tremble.

He flinches hearing your cracking voice and clenches his teeth before turning your face to his, wipes your tears and pulls you to the couch sitting you on his lap.

"M-Midorima stop!" you push him away and stand up "I... I... Leave before I hurt you!!" you run to your room crying again.

"Tch..." he hits the couch "(y-y/n)" he rushes to your room.

You close the door before he could enter and sit on the floor hugging your knees with your back on the door.

"(y/n) let me in" he places his forehead on the door.

"N-No!" you cry more "Th-The girl you are looking for is no longer here so go away!!!!!"

"(y/n)... what are you talking about..." he tries to open the door.

"Just g-go!!!! Go... go... *sob* Leave me alone!!!!! It's how I am now...." you cover your crying face with your hands.

He gets the door open and walks to you and kneels "That's not true. This is not you" he hugs you "Y-You make fun of me and force me to do embarrassing things a-and you know... I-I do all of that n-nonsense to make you laugh... only because I-I like you..." he whispers blushing by your ear.

Your eyes widen and you start to cry more on his chest "I... I want to be l-like that again but... I-I can't... I... I'm alone now..."

"You're not alone" he buries his face in your neck "I... I'm always with you... n-no matter what"

You grip his shirt tightly burying your crying face more in his chest.

"A-And no matter how much I love your cheerful side... I-I will always be here for you no matter you're sad or mad... o-or... just need me"

"M-Midorima" you hug him back tightly.

He kisses your neck and turns your face to his "You know sometimes you make me a bit angry but... n-nothing makes me angrier than you being sad wh-when I can't help you..."

"S-So... *sniff* Sorry..." you wipe your tears and place your forehead on his chest.

"Why are you apologising?"

"F-For making you angry... a-and not on purpose..." you smile very lightly at him with your swollen eyes looking at his.

He looks at you sadly "I don't care as long as you don't cry anymore" he wipes your tears.

You close your eyes letting him wipe your tears and when you open them you look at his face and hug him by his neck really hard making him lose his balance a bit "Th-Thanks... I know h-how d-difficult is for you to b-be doing this..." you whisper by his ear.

He slightly blushes "I-It's nothing ... nanodayo" he whispers and kisses your neck again slowly.

That makes you chuckle really softly.

He turns your face to his "Hm~ she's coming back to me" he smiles softening his always serious expression and kisses your forehead hugging you closer to him on his lap.

------------------------------------

This was requested by DaheeChen I don't know if this is exactly what you were expecting but I really hope you liked it!! ^^

Like, comment and keep requesting!

Thanks for your support!! :)