Payback - Aomine x Reader

Yesterday you had a huge fight with your boyfriend Aomine. You end up crying a lot even telling him you wanted to break up when it wasn't true. It seemed to have calmed out since you both end up sleeping together because he apologized and promised to not do it anymore and be more sensitive and caring about you. So you are still sleeping warmly in bed the next morning.

Aomine wakes up earlier than usual and looks at your cute sleepy face and sighs. He pecks your forehead and gets up. He puts on his pants and walks to the kitchen shirtless. He looks around for some food and decides to make you pancakes for breakfast.

You turn in your bed shivering a bit from not feeling Aomine's warmth anymore. Meanwhile, he starts making the pancakes quietly while yawning.

You end up waking up from the cold after a while and seeing Aomine isn't there make you panic a bit. You put on one of his large t-shirt's and run out the room "Daiki?!"

"I'm in the kitchen babe" he says with his sleepy voice.

You feel relieved and walk to the kitchen "Hmm? Wh-What are you doing?"

"Pancakes" he smiles "Go back to bed I'll bring them when I'm done"

Your eyes widen and you chuckle softly "And why? It's a special day or something?" you walk to him and hug him from behind kissing his bare back while stroking his abs lightly with your fingertips.

"No~ I'm just trying to be nice" he chuckles and places one hand on yours.

You raise an eyebrow "Oh really~? Then I let you try it" you giggle and tip toe to kiss his neck "I'll be waiting in the bed then"

"Ok babe" he smiles pecking your head.

You smile and go back to bed covering yourself with the blankets closing your eyes again.

After a few minutes Aomine comes back with a tray with some pancakes and milk "Are you sleeping babe?" he whispers.

"Hmm... Only a bit~" you chuckle and open your eyes slowly.

"Do you want to eat?" he shows you the tray.

You smile and nod sitting up on the bed "Hm~ it smells delicious~"

He places the tray on your lap and sits next to you placing one of his arms behind you to support himself "You do to~" he kisses your neck smirking.

You chuckle and blush slightly "I probably smell like you since I'm wearing your t-shirt and I've slept with you so, do you want to eat yourself?" you tease him.

"All my clothes smells like you because you wear all of them babe" he chuckles.

You giggle "Well that's true. Now, since you wanted to be nice how about you feed me, baby~"

He smiles and takes the fork and feeds you the pancake "How is it?"

"Mm~ it's delicious Daiki! Thanks!" you peck his lips and keep eating by yourself now.

He lays behind your back and strokes it gently.

You smile and lean your back on his torso until you finish eating "That was amazing, thanks!" you place the tray on the nightstand and turn to him smiling and laying in front of him pecking his nose.

He pulls you for a kiss and lays you on his chest gently stroking your body.

You kiss him back stroking his hair "So, do you have more surprises today?"

"Yeah... we're going to sleep again"

You start laughing "So like you huh? But you haven't even eaten breakfast"