I'm the only one for you - Hanamiya x Redear LEMON

Another Lemon, so if you don't like explicit sexual content don't read it!

-------------------------------------------------

You have been dating Hanamiya for long now. You two even live together. You are usually happy with him, you know him very well and know how to treat him. However, the only thing that annoys you is when he gets jealous for nothing, he can get really possessive with you.

Actually, you don't know it but Hanamiya has been feeling suspicious about you cheating on him. You have been coming late from work and messaging with someone. He finds it really suspicious but every time he asks you about it you say it's nothing, just a friend.

Today you have told Hanamiya that after work you are going to go have some drinks with your co-workers. So you are exiting your work with a tall guy laughing with him.

Hanamiya decided to follow you and check if you're lying. He follows you to the bar where the guy from your work pulled the chair for you and then sits next to you.

You talk with your good friend trying to cheer him up and make him laugh. As Hanamiya sees you smiling and placing your hand on his he loses control of himself. He stands up from his table and pulls your hand making you stand behind him.

"Who the fuck are you?!" he grabs your friend's shirt and shouts.

"M-Makoto!!!" you pull his hand away from your friend "Stop it Makoto!!!!"

He roughly pushes you away and pulls your friend outside.

"Makoto!!!!!!!" you get in the middle of them and press yourself to Hanamiya's chest "Stop please!!!!!"

He pushes your friend and grabs your hand roughly "Who is he?" he asks as he drags you home.

"M-Makoto it hurts!"

He turns to you "I'm sure that's not his name" he opens your apartment door and pushes you in.

"P-Please let me explain it to you! I-It's not what you think!"

"What do I think?!" he pushes you to the wall harshly.

"M-Makoto stop... Y-You're hurting me..." you say with tears in the edge of your eyes.

"Who is he?!" he pins your hands to the wall.

"I-I've told you... He is a f-friend of my work..."

"Why would you laugh with him like that?! You've been happier than I've ever seen you!" he yells with rage.

"Wh-What? Th-That's not true! I w-was just trying to ch-cheer him up..." you try to not stutter from fear.

"Why?!" he squeezes your hand.

"Aww!! I-It hurt..." a tear escape your eye.

His expression softens but he brushes that off immediately "Answer me!"

"B-Because h-he is passing a tough month... I-I just wanted t-to help h-him..."

"Oh, a tough month?" he chuckles "Do you think I'm stupid?!"

"B-But it's the truth!" you say desperate.

"You're mine and nobody else can have you!" he roughly kisses you.

"Mmm!!" you wide your eyes surprised.

He tosses you to the bed and squeezes your hands pinning them to the bed as he gets on top of you.