Bento - Murasakibara x Reader

You were walking through the hall of the school at lunch break with a box of homemade bento. Murasakibara passed by you and noticed what you were holding.

"Hm~ (y/n)-chin what's that~?"

"Oh Mukkun! It's my bento, I made it this morning..." you answered holding it up.

"Can I get some~?" he asked you looking like a kid in a candy shop.

You chuckled at his cuteness.

"Of course! I was going under that tree to eat it... Do you want to come with me?" you smiled at him.

"Sure (y/n)-chin~" he took the box from you and went to the tree with you.

"Thank you Mukkun!" you said sitting under the tree and signalling him to sit next to you.

He took a seat next to you and started to eat "(y/n)-chin for sure makes only tasty things" he said smiling.

"Thanks! But... Mukkun? I need to eat too, you know?" you chuckled a little.

"Oh! Sorry (y/n)-chin~" he took another bite and hands one to you. You grabbed it and took a bite.

"Yeah... It's quite good!" you said making him smile and took another one.

"(y/n)-chin~" he fed you with another bite "It looks more tasty when you eat it from my hands" then he gave you another bite and opened his mouth. You wide your eyes blushing slightly and chuckled, then grabbed a bite with the chopsticks and fed him.

"How is it now?"

"No~" he took the chopsticks away "it's not from your hands~" he opened his mouth once again.

"Haha... Ok~" you grabbed another bite with your hand and feed him.

"Hmm~ now that's good" he smiled and took your hand to lick your fingers.

"M-Mukkun?!" you yelped and blushed.

"Hm~?" he looked at you not pulling your finger out of his mouth.

"P-Please... s-stop licking my finger..." you averted your gaze from him.

"Doesn't (y/n)-chin like that?"

"W-Well... It's embarrassing..."

"Why~?" he brushed his finger through your mouth.

"Mmm..." you flinched and lowered your flushed face "W-Well... I-I don't know... Someone could think something weird about us..."

"Is (y/n)-chin afraid the boy she likes will see us?" he looked at you sadly "but I like (y/n)-chin too..."

You flinched and looked at him blushing "Wh-What have you said M-Mukkun?

"I've said that I like (y/n)-chin~ and I don't want anyone would steal her from me~"

You looked at him surprised "D-do you know who is the boy I like?"

"Oh, so (y/n)-chin does really like someone~?" he looked sad and put his head on your shoulder.

"Y-Yeah..." you stroked his soft hair lightly "I like you too..." you turned your face from him trying to hide your red cheeks. However, he turned your face to his by your chin and kissed you.

"(y/n)-chin is sweeter than any candy~"

-----------------------------------

I hope you liked it!

Like, comment and request if you want!! ^^