After all this years - Hayama x Reader

You are at the same class as the loud and hyperactive Hayama in your second year in Rakuzan. Actually, you have been being in the same class as him since your middle school. So you know each other from so long, although you don't consider him your friend or nothing like that. He has just been there almost all your life. He doesn't usually pay attention to you, or that it's what you think. Because, who is going to pay attention to a girl who doesn't stand out and seems kind of unfriendly if someone do bad things or she doesn't like the other.

Hayama sits in his seat and looks around to talk to someone "(y/n)?!" he shouts to the other side of the classroom.

You flinch hearing his loud voice then turn to him "Hayama don't shout, you are annoying the rest of the class" you say in your normal tone then turn your face from him.

He chuckles and comes closer to you "Why are you so mean?" he pretends to be sad.

You sigh "Hayama, stop your whining, no one believes it and it's annoying" you say and continue to do your homework.

"Meanie" he chuckles.

You ignore him when the ring for lunch break so you grab your food and go out the class with it to the bathroom then in direction to the rooftop.

He smiles and goes at the same place as he takes his lunch. You open the rooftop's door and see Hayama there so you sigh and turn to go away.

"Hey! Stay with me! Please?" he looks at you.

You turn to him "I just wanted to have lunch in a peaceful place and, as long as you are here, this one isn't peaceful anymore"

"I promise I'll be quiet..." he looks at you with puppy eyes.

You turn to the stairs and hear the noises of many people in the halls then you sigh and enter the roof closing the door behind you and sit next to Hayama, but leaving some space between you two and start eating.

He smiles and starts eating "Why are you so mean?" he whispers.

"I'm not mean" you sig "But I know you, ant the only way to stop your loudness and hyperactive self is being a little harsh with you" you say normally looking at the blue sky while eating.

"It doesn't suit you. Beautiful girls should be nicer"

You flinch a bit "Stop joking around Hayama. You don't know me, so you don't know what suit me or not"

He saddens and continues to eat. You keep eating too in silence while looking at the sky.

"Then let me to get to know you" he says looking at you with a small smile.

"Hmm?" you turn to look at him "What do you mean? Why would you want to know me after all this years?" you say and lean your head to the wall to look at the sky again.

"What's so wrong with that?"

You sigh "Nevermind..."

"No! I like you and I want you to do so too!" he yells looking at you.

You widen your eyes a bit but don't respond and keep looking at the sky. He smiles and lays down on your knees.

You look down at him surprised "Wh-What are you doing?"

He sticks out his tongue and doesn't answer while blushing slightly.

You look up at the sky again hiding your slight blush "Do what you want..."

"Hm~ ok" he leans closer to your face and pecks your lips.

You widen your eyes and blush "Wh-What do you think you're doing?!" you cover your lips with your hand.

"I'm doing what I want" he chuckles.

"Tch... Then stop joking around and annoying people!" you stand up to go, turning your blushing face from him.

He grabs your and pulls you towards himself "But you're so cute when you get annoyed by me"

"H-Hayama... s-stop it right now... it's not funny" you low your flushed and a bit sad face covering it with your hair.

"I'm not joking..."

You wide your eyes and look up at his green ones.

"Does that really surprise you?" he blushes and kisses you.

You close your eyes to respond to the kiss then hide your face in his chest "-HO do you pretend me not to me surprised..? After a-all this years you ignoring me..?" you whisper.

"Heh I've never ignored you... You've never let me say anything to you" he chuckles.

You flinch and hug him hesitantly by his torso gripping his shirt still burying your face in his chest "Th-That's not true..."

"You're being so mean to me~" he looks at you with puppy eyes.

You look up at him and chuckle a bit "Sorry..." then you peck his lips nervously.

"How I can be mad?" he chuckles and hugs you.

You smile "But... Hayama... Why me? And... why after do much years?"

"Because even if you're mean to me you still make me feel like I can't take my eyes off you. And that you laugh only honestly and that laugh is all I want to hear. And when I tried to ask you out you've never listened" he chuckles.

"Oh..." you blush lowering your head again "S-Sorry... I know I can be really hard to get along with..."

"It was worth to wait" he smiles and pecks your forehead.

--------------------------------------------------

Here you have the loud and hyperactive Kotaro! Hope you liked it!! ^^

Like, comment and request!

Thanks for your support!! ^^