Chocolate syrup - Murasakibara x Reader LEMON

Today is Saturday and since Yosen basketball team had practice you said to your boyfriend to come to your house after, so you both can make something sweet for him to recover the energy.

Murasakibara ends practice pretty late and walks to your home eating candies.

You have decided that you two will make crepes so you have prepared all the necessary ingredients in the kitchen. But you are getting a bit worried since you look at the clock to find is already late.

After a few minutes Murasakibara reaches your home and knocks on the door wating for you to open.

You rush there and open the door smiling widely "Mukkun!" you hug him burying your face in his chest "I was a bit worried for you since you are late"

"Sorry, practice was longer than usual (y/n)-chin~" he answers smiling slightly from your touch as he hugs you back with one arm.

"It's ok, you are here now" you smile and peck his cheek before grabbing his hand and pulling him in closing the door.

He keeps hugging you with one hand and walks to the kitchen "What are we going to make~?"

"Crepes!" you smile and point to the ingredients and the bottles of different flavors syrups.

He smiles and ties his hair and washes his hands before starting.

You chuckle and do the same making a ponytail with your hair "So let's start!" you say excited and start mixing the ingredients.

He hugs you and places his head on your shoulder watching you.

You chuckle and kiss his cheek finishing making the dough of the crepes "It's ready, you can start making them Mukkun" you smile and give him the bowl and the ladle.

He kisses your cheek and starts making them with your favourite fruits and chocolate.

You smile watching him "Let me help you" you grab the chocolate syrup and start putting it on the crepes but suddenly one of your hands slips from the bottle making your hand and a bit of your slightly exposed chest stained with chocolate "Damn it!" you grab a tissue to wipe it off you.

However, Mura smiles seeing that and grabs your hand to stop you. He carefully leans to your chest and licks off the syrup "(y/n)-chin is even more sweet like this~"

Your eyes widen and your cheeks become red "M-Mukkun?!" you cover your chest backing away from him a bit.

He leans to you and gently kisses you pouring a little bit more syrup on your chest and leans there to lick it off.

"Wh-What are you doing?! S-Stop it!" you push him off you gently by his chest with red cheeks.

He stares at your face and kisses you "But I like it when (y/n)-chin is extremely sweet~"

You blush and low your head "B-But this is embarrassing..." you whisper.

He lifts you up on his hips and walks to your room.

You look at him surprised and confused "Wh-What are you doing?"

"I want to taste more of my (y/n)-chin~" he smiles laying you gently on the bed and hovering over you.

"Wh-What?!" you blush and turn your face from his "Wh-What do you mean by that?" you whisper.

"Will (y/n)-chin be mad?" he looks at you sadly and lifts up the chocolate syrup.

You flinch seeing his sad eyes and hug him burying your flushed face in his neck "N-No... I-If you are happy with it..."

His eyes brighten and he takes your shirt off. He pours more syrup between your breasts and licks there slowly enjoying the taste of the chocolate and your soft skin.