Let me heal you - Kiyoshi x Reader

You are attending Seirin High, on the same class as Kagami and Kuroko. You get along with them really well and you love to pass time helping the team at trainings and cheering for them at games. You are the always cheerful, kind and willing to help girl. No one wouldn't be gessing you are now on your room hiding the bruises on your entire body, arms, torso and face, with make up and your clothes strategely placed. Then you walk to the school to pass another normal day.

"Hi (y/n)-chan!" you see Kiyoshi smiling at you when you two pass each other in a hallway.

"Oh.. Hi Kiyoshi-senpai!" you smile cheerfully at him, suddenly you bump into a girl and fall to the floor.

"Oh! Are you alright?" he comes closer and gives you his hand.

"Y-Yeah! I'm fine" you smile slightly with a pained expression then grab his hand to stand up "Thank you" suddenly your sleeve reveals a large bruise.

"Oh? (Y/n)-chan?! Wh-What's that?!" he tries to look closer to your arm.

You move your arm away from him and cover it with the sleeve again "I-It's nothing! Sorry I g-got to hurry!!" you run out of the school.

"Hey! Wait!" he tries to catch you.

You keep running thinking you have lost Kiyoshi far away and run to a guy "Sorry (boyfriend name)! I had to do something at the school before I go"

"You need to learn to come in time!!" your abussive boyfriend yells looking at you with empty eyes "Why did you make me wait?!" he roughly grabs your hand.

"Ouch! S-Sorry... Y-You're hurting me..." you say looking afraid.

"Hey!" you hear a familiar voice "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Kiyoshi pulls you away from your boyfriend and pushes him.

Your boyfriend hits him back "Who is he?! Your little peasant?" he laughs but ends up being kicked off to the ground.

"If I'll ever see you hurting (y/n)-chan again you're going to die the most horrible death ever" Kiyoshi looks super mad and scary to your boyfriend.

You look at the scene shocked with teary eyes and shivering slightly.

Kiyoshi turns to you and his gaze be comes gently and warm again "Are you ok...?" he reaches to your hand.

You reflexively move your hand away "Oh... Ah... S-Sorry, I-I'm ok..." you low your head not wanting him to see your face.

Kiyoshi lifts your head by your chin and smiles gently "Are you afraid of me?"

You wide your eyes seeing his gentle and warm eyes and avert your gaze from him "N-No... It's not that..."

"Do you trust me then?"

"Y-Yes..." you look at him briefly then avert your gaze again.

"Ok... Then I promise you I will save you from anything or anyone because nobody should hurt such a beauty"

You wide your eyes and chuckle a bit smiling slightly "Thank you Kiyoshi-senpai... but you don't have to... Ouch!" hugging yourself you touch one of your bruises and flinch.

Kiyoshi lifts you up "Let me take care of you princess" he laughs gently and carries you to the infirmary.

"K-Kiyoshi-senpai! It's ok! You don't have to, really!" you blush all the way to the infirmary.

"It's ok I want to" he smiles and wipes some blood from your wounds gently.

"Ugh.." you yelp from pain sometimes "It's ok... That's enough... Thank you" you move your arms back from him and cover more your neck and torso nervously, not wanting him to see the rest of the bruises.

"I need to take care of them" he gently tries to move your hands away.

"N-No please... I don't want you to see them..." you avert your teary eyes from him.

He sits beside you and hugs you "Hey... I don't want to see you cry anymore. Let me make these wounds disappear and never come back ok?"

You nod gripping his shirt by his chest while some tears scape your eyes.

"Shh... It's alright" he rubs your back and brushes away some hair from your face "I love you" he smiles and pecks your forehead.

------------------------------------------
Here you have the sweet big senpai! I hope you liked it!! ^^

By the way, I'm going to start a Haikyuu! one-shots so please check them if you like those cute and hot volleyball players!!

Thank you for all your support and keep liking, commenting and requesting!! ^^