Thank you doggy - Kise x Reader

I have always loved this picture so I decided to do a story based on it :)

This was requested by @Ichigossu hope you'll like it! ^^

You were at the park taking a walk with your dog (d/n) at summer vacations. Suddenly, (d/n) started to run from you barking.

"(D/N)!!! Hey come back please!!" you run after him.

(D/n) kept running until he reached a blond guy and made him fall backwards, licking his face cheerfully making the boy chuckle.

"Oh God! So sorry!!" you tried to pull (d/n) from the blond boy.

"Haha don't worry! Oh (y/n)chi?" Kise noticed it was you.

"Ah Kise-kun!" you smiled at him.

"(y/n)chi!! I've missed you so much!!" the blond boy pulled you to him and hugged you tightly making you blush.

"K-Kise-kun... They are staring at us..."

"Oh.. Sorry haha. What about we go to eat some ice-cream?" he asked you with his angelic smile still hugging you.

You chuckled "Ok... (D/n), let's go!" but (d/n) didn't move from Kise's side.

"Haha, this is strange... He doesn't usually like boys..."

"Hmm? Really? Well.. Maybe is because I'm more cute than the rest of the boys, ne (y/n)chi~?" he petted your dog and look at you.

"Yeah, yeah..." you rolled your eyes "Look there is the ice-cream stand"

"Ok let's buy two!" Kise went to the stand and bought two ice-creams while you wait with (d/n).

"Here (y/n)chi!" he gave you your ice-cream.

"Thank you Kise-kun... but you didn't have to pay for me..."

"Don't worry! I wanted to!" he smiled and began to eat the ice-cream "Mmm.. Is really great!"

You did the same "Yeah! It is really good"

Suddenly, (d/n) jumped on Kise again and his ice-cream fell down.

"(D/n) no!! I'm really sorry Kise-kun, I'm going to buy you another!" you tried to stand up from the grass you were sitting on but Kiss grabbed your hand and pulled you down again.

"Don't worry we can split yours" he smiled and you opened your eyes surprised a bit.

"Umm.. Ok" you handed him your cone and he chuckled.

"I have another idea on how to eat it..." he leaned closer to you and lick your lip wich had a bit of ice-cream and then kissed you. You wide your eyes and blushed.

"Yeah it was better this way~!" he smiled at you blushing slightly and turned to face (d/n) and petted him "Thank you!" then winked at him, making you blush more.

-----------------------------

There it is! Hope you liked it guys!

Like, comment and request if you want!! ^^