I Forgive You For Now

Red blinked twice before coming to ,she was sitting on Snow and David's couch. Looking up she saw her supposed father sitting in a chair watching her.

"Why don't you take a picture I'm sure it'll last longer." Red grumbled sitting up with a groan and he sighed.
"Look Red I wanna make things right between us." He whispered sadly.

"Oh so you knocked me out ? That makes perfect sense!!" Red fumed bitterly.
"Listen I tried to turn my life around once I found out your mother was having you. Then when I showed up she told me she gave you to her mother and I was never going to see you again." The big bad Wolf whispered sadly and Red looked down as small tears rolled off her cheeks.

"I always wanted to know who you were. What you looked like." Red admitted softly. " What I'm saying is that I am willing to give you a second chance. " Red smiled warmly at her dad and he stood and she wrapped her arms around him.

"But there's one condition you CANNOT return to being evil EVER AGAIN!!!" She told him and without hesitation he yelled
"It's a deal pumpkin I won't ever let you down." He cheered twirling her around the room.

Meanwhile with Regina ,Snow, and Granny

Snow sighed why did this always happen it was starting to get old. She stopped dead in her tracks when she heard voices coming from the clearing.
"It's Medusa!" Granny grumbled and Regina sighed.

"Alright let's take them out now while we can." Regina said with an evil smirk. Before anyone could stop her she was gone.
Swiftly Snow and Granny followed.

"Awe why hello there girlies." Lucifer chuckled and swiftly they dove into action. Snow notched and arrow and Granny pulled out her crossbow.

To Be Continued........
Hey guys tell me what you think of this chapter please either vote or comment thanks so much I appreciate all of your guys' support :)