Here Comes Trouble

Carmine sat next to Emma on the couch with a bandaged head and arm. At the moment Granny was bandaging her ankle.

"Emma listen they just want revenge on me so help me get out of here and they'll take me and be gone." Carmine whispered and Emma shook her head.
"Only if I can come with you." She insisted and Carmine scowled.
"Heck no!" She hissed
"Fine then you create a distraction and I'll go check out their whereabouts." Emma told her and Carmine sighed.

"Fine but just find out where they are then come back." Emma smirked.
"I promise "
Carmine took a deep breath before she stood.
"Where do you think you're going?" Robin asked with a scowl and Carmine schooled her features.
"I'm going to have a little talk with the people who wrecked my bike." She lied and this time Red stood up.
"Uh like heck you are !" She comanded firmly crossing her arms. Carmine mimicked her sister's posture.

"Oh and just who are you my mother?" She asked bitterly and Red growled.
"No but I'm your father now sit!" Robin comanded and Carmine looked to Emma who was almost out the door and was gesturing for her to keep it going just a bit longer.

"No!" She spat and turned ,making her ankle buckle. She hit the floor ,but what shocked them was she just flinched then tried to stand again.
"What I've had worse than a little broken ankle." She spat and Red gently helped her to her feet. Before she sat her on the couch. Carmine looked and saw Emma had gotten away without being detected and she relaxed.

"Fine I'll sit on the couch,for now. " she fake compromised ,turning to Henry," hey kid be a dear and get me some ice will ya?" Henry nodded eagerly before racing into the kitchen.

---------------------------------------------
Emma was inspecting the scene where Carmine's bike had exploded when she felt someone tug on her jacket. Slowly she turned and saw little Rolland smiling up at her.

"Hey little buddy what's up?" Emma asked and he smiled
"My daddy told me to meet him here." He said and Emma nodded before turning back to the ruined motorcycle.

"What you doing Emma?" He asked and Emma smiled.
"I'm going to look for the bad people who blew up this motorcycle." Rolland grinned brightly.
"I come?" He asked looking absolutely adorable.
"Sorry buddy,but I can't let you come." Emma whispered and he scowled.

"Then I tell your mommy you said I can't come find badguys!" He yelled and Emma sighed.
"Okay you can come if you promise to keep quiet." Emma told him and he smiled brightly, jumping up and down with excitement.
"Oh I promise Emma!" He promised grabbing her hand and Emma started off in the direction of the woods.

"We'll check here first if that's alright with you." Emma joked making Rolland laugh and nod.

To be continued.......