Poor Emma

Once in a new scene Snow could make out a disgusting looking house,a horriblely kept yard,and some rotting logs molding by the crooked fence.
"Ugh this place smells !" Henry complained. Just as the back door(screen) opened revealing a small little girl.

Slowly Emma walked over to the only tree in the yard and began to climb it.
"She won't find me, she won't find me " Emma tried to reassure herself.

"Who's she talking about ?" Snow asked.
"Must've been that Ms.Barnabyee she was telling me about." Red murmured to which Snow shot her a FURIOUS look.
"Emma tells you about her past?" She asked sadly. Making Red nod slowly.
"Yes but only when she needs to vent Snow honest."

Just then the screen door banged open and a fat, ugly, and very very drunk woman stumbled out into the yard.
"Emma where are you! You lazy brat!!" She slurred looking around hazily.

Everyone held their breath not wanting the ugly hag to find her.
"Well then Miss Emma if you're not gonna come out then I guess your blankie just gonna take a trip.....to the fireplace !!" She laughed loudly .

"She sounds like a pig being strangled to death!" Henry spat
"Don't come down Emma please." Snow begged silently.

Unfortunately though Emma jumped from the tree tears falling from her small four year old face.
"No,no please don't hurt my blanket!" She sobbed and the hag began to stroke her hair then she threw Emma to the ground and spat on her.

"David make a list because if she hasn't died from a heart attack yet then I'm going to personally track her down and kill her!!" Snow spat.
"Why would someone do that mom?" Henry sobbed wrapping his arms around a very sullen Regina.
"I don't know Henry but some people are just very cruel."

"Get up you lousy good for nothing!!" The wench spat venomously and little Emma flinched before standing slowly and carefully.
"Now I saw the cookies you stole from MY cupboard! You theif!"

"It's not like you need the extra food you hippo." Regina hissed and Red smiled faintly for a moment.

"I'm sorry Miss Barnabyee honest, I was just so hungry." She whispered softly
"Oh you were hungry were ya? Well Boohoo for you! I decide if you get food and you still haven't scrubbed my bathroom, or finished washing my undergarments!! So GET MOVING!!!"

Henry shuttered feeling terrible for his mom.
"Grandma, why'd they let that woman be her foster mother?" Henry asked and Snow shook her head tears streaming down her face
"David, she had to earn her food, she got punished for eating." Snow sobbed and David wrapped his wife in a hug.

"Snow its okay... When we get home I'm going to make Emma a big meal just for her ." he whispered to his wife tears glistening in his eyes as the scene began to fade.

To be continued....
FYI up there is a picture of what I picture Ms. Barnabyee looks like. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter until next time :)