I Just Can't Right Now!

~~~Three hours earlier~~~

Emma smiled at her parents as they cooed and fussed over her baby brother. It made her feel secure and safe,content even.

"Ooh look Charming he smiled at me!" Snow squealed happily making both Emma and her father laugh. "What he did !" Snow defended making Emma laugh and shake her head.
"It's just funny how excited you get!" Emma laughed making Snow stick her tongue out at her daughter playfully.

Then the moment was broken when Henry raced down the stairs carrying a medium sized white binder that Emma recognized all to well.
"Mom what's this?" He asked and Emma quickly grabbed it out of his hands.

"Did you look inside?" She asked to which he shook his head slowly.
"No but what is it?" He asked
"Nothing!" She whispered trying not to catch the attention of her parents but then Henry whined
"It must be important or you'd let me look at it!!!" He shouted causing both David and Snow look up startled.

"No I ..just don't want you looking at it okay?" She hissed and he sighed defeated
"Fine.....but can you give me one hint." Henry pleaded giving Emma the puppy dog eyes.

"Uh n...okay" she relented bending down and whispering something in his ear.
"But mom they'd love that!" He shouted. Which caught the full attention of Snow and David.
"Shh I know but please don't tell them."

Emma turned to go up the stairs but the binder hit the post and broke, spilling its contents on the floor.
"No no no this can't be happening." Emma hissed trying desperately to scoop the pages up. Swiftly David took his window of opportunity and swooped down next to Emma and began stacking a small pile of the pages into his arms.

Slowly he began to look down at the pages and gasphed softly. Making Emma's head shoot up and she yanked the pile from his hands.
"Emma was that you?" He asked and she cringed.

"It doesn't matter now." She told him standing up, clutching the binder to her chest then slowly she made her way to the door.
"Emma wait!" Snow called from the couch. "Don't go please talk to us!"

Emma's eyes filled with tears as she shook her head.
"I just can't do this right now." She yelled her voice quavering slightly. Then she slammed the front door after herself rather loudly. Snow then turned to her husband.
"What was on that paper David?"

So what do you guys think let me know if I should continue. You guys are awesome :)