Advice

Snow frowned at the scene before her,completely confused.

Emma sat on a stool at Granny's downing drink after drink. And a blonde waitress kept bringing her drink after drink. Well that was until Red came downstairs and put her apron on and noticed Emma instantly.
"Hey Em what's up?" She asked gently and Emma just shrugged ushering the blonde over again.

Snow sighed irritability towards the blonde woman and shot Red a grateful smile but Red looked away sadly.

The blonde walked over with a big smile on her face.
"Would you like some more shots sheriff ?" She asked and Emma nodded hazily.
"Whoah whaoh whoah wait how many have you had Emma?" She asked with a nervous smile.

"I donno count." Emma yelled gesturing to the many glasses in front of her. Red's eyes buldged at the stacked glasses.
"Emma there's like ten glasses here!" She told her shooting the waitress a furious look.
"So it numbs the pain!" She hissed before slamming a white binder on the counter.

"David if that's the binder then that means.."
"This is the day of the accident." He whispered sadly

Emma laid her head on the counter sadly.
"You don't know what I've been through Red , and I can't let them know it'd break them." Emma whispered sadly.

"What've you been through Emma ?" Red asked softly and Emma slowly slid the binder over to Red and whispered
"Read the first page."
She slurred softly and Red slowly did and nearly cried.
"Emma is that you ,you look so so..''
"What damaged ,broken,haven't I always been that?" She asked sadly.
"No that's not at all what I was going to say." Red told her gently but Emma shook her head.

"No Red that's all I've ever been a battered woman who nobody wants! My own parents didn't want me they replaced me ,with Neal! And don't deny anything Red because you know it's true! All they ever wanted was a baby and they got a broken used woman instead! So leave me the Hell alone and let me drink myself to death!!" She spat ushering the same waitress over.

She smiled gently and walked over bringing a tray over with more drinks on it and Red angrily grabbed her arm and pulled her into a corner.
"Listen here Blondie you need to stop serving her drinks." She told her bitterly and the waitress sighed heavily.
"Well the more drinks she buys the more money we get." She told Red all smug like and Red socked her right in the face.

"Next time stay away from my goddaughter when I tell you too." She hissed then turned and saw that Emma's chair was empty and their was money on the counter.
Swiftly she raced outside just in time to see Emma's car crash into a lamppost.
"No!!" She screamed racing forward.

Slowly the scene faded and Red was in tears.
"Snow it was all my fault if I hadn't left her alone then she would've never hit the lamppost!!" She sobbed and Snow pulled her into a tight hug.
"No,no Red I'm so glad you stopped her from drinking and tried to talk some sense into her." Snow whispered gently as they were all enveloped in a white light.

Snow shook her head and looked around and saw they were in an empty hospital room.
"Where's Emma?" Snow asked worridly.

To Be Continued......