Hi There

"Carmine did you have to come along you're obviously still injured!" Red spat and Carmine glowered at her.
"This was my fault so I'm coming!" She interjected stubbornly limping along.

"Heeeeeelllllllppppp!!!" A small voice screamed from the trees.
"Rolland!" Red screamed and immediately the boy raced out of the trees and into Red's arms.
"What's wrong Rolland?" She asked gently and he pointed in the trees.
"A mean man hitted Emma on the neck and threw her against a tree." He sobbed and at that moment a huge Wolf lept from the bushes teeth bared, making Rolland scream and Carmine jump.

Just as Snow,David ,Robin and Regina caught up to them.
"Red who's this?" Snow asked and immediately after Snow said Red's name the Wolf's face softened.

Red although didn't quickly she handed Rolland to his dad and bared her teeth angrily then got ready to turn into a wolf when the wolf turned into a man with shaggy grayish-brown hair.
"Hi there ." he whispered with a smile ,but Red scowl only deepend.

"Where's Emma?" She asked face darkening slightly.
"Why don't you follow me and find out?" He asked holding his hand out but Red just snorted.
"Come on everyone let's just go back to Snow's place and regroup there." She told them turning to go but he grabbed her wrist.

"You're not going anywhere you're mine!" He hissed and Red swiftly elbowed him in the nose knocking him out cold.
"Red who was that?" Snow asked and she shook her head slowly.
"I don't know but Granny might, come on David you grab his arms and I'll grab his legs." Red exclaimed and David nodded grabbing his arms without a second thought and they began their trudge to the loft.

To be continued....