Suprisingly Happy

Emma's jaw dropped and tears filled her eyes.
    "C-carmine?" She whispered and then she threw her arms around her surprising pretty much everyone, because Emma wasn't one to show emotion.

  Carmine smiled warmly as she hugged Emma back fercely.
  "Yeah Emma it's me and I am so sorry if I hurt you." Carmine told her  and Emma pulled away smiling brightly.

  "No,no it's okay you were just getting out of a bad situation right?" Emma asked looking like a hopeful child.

Carmine ran a hand through her hair, then looked away shaking her head.
  "It was more than that Emma I had to get off the grid,or else he would've found me, I am so sorry but I have to go again I'm sorry but I can't do this now ,not here." Carmine turned to leave bit Emma grabbed her wrist.
  "Wait I'll come with you and we can talk." Emma offered.

  Sadly Carmine shook her head
    "I have some stuff to think over Em and I need some time to my own thoughts." Carmine explained gently and when she saw Emma's face fall she quickly added, " when I do need you where can I find you ?"  Emma eagerly gave her the loft's address.

  Snow couldn't help ,but feel a bit jealous because it had taken her months to get Emma's trust and years to get her to call them mom and dad. Then again Carmine had more than earned her daughter's trust as a kids so in a way she understood but still she couldn't help but feel a bit jealous at Emma's amounts of enthusiasm.

She watched as Emma gave Carmine a hug goodbye and walked her out smiling all the way.

To be continued.....
Sorry you had to wait guys I hope you enjoy this chapter :)