Good Feelings

Snow looked around their surroundings a bit puzzled,but then she realized that they were still in the Edmund house. They all looked and saw a eleven month old Emma standing between Cathleen and Edward.

"Come on Emmie Bear come to daddy." Edmund chanted and Emma took a shaky step forward.
"Dada Dada." She squealed happily before she took another shaky step. Towards him giggling all the way.

Charming smiled saddly at the scene. And they all watched as it changed to what appeared to be Emma's first Birthday party.

"Happy Birthday dear Emma happy birthday to you!" The Edmunds sang and Emma stuck her little fingers in the cake merrily.
"Take!" She yelled happily rubbing it all over her face.

"She's so adorable, why wouldn't they keep her, she was like a daughter to them ?" Henry asked sadly.
"Maybe it was fate because if they had adopted her then she might've never came to storybrooke." Red whispered as they watched Emma being thrown into the air and caught , watched her dance to music all with the Edmunds then it came to her second Birthday party.

"Here you go pumkin your princess cake for our little princess!" Cathleen exclaimed setting the Disney princess cake in front of Emma.
"But why's Cinderella in front you can hardly see Snow White or sleeping buty ." Emma complained making Cathleen and Edward laugh.

"Snow I think you were her favorite princess." Red joked with a smile. Which made Henry laugh.

"Where's the villians?" Emma questioned skeptically.
"Silly Emma the villians are bad they don't get to be on cakes and famous." Cathleen told her.
"But everybody shud be eqwal!" Emma whined before Cathleen began to tickle her and make her laugh.

Henry grinned grabbing Regina's hand.
"See she believed in you even before she met you." Henry joked and Regina smiled faintly.

And they all watched as the scene began to change.

To be continued..............