Make it Stop!

They all looked around and saw a filthy trailer sitting in a patch of dirt. A horrid scream pierced the air.
   "What was that!!?" David asked looking around.
  "Only one way to find out." Red whispered and they all entered the trailer.
  "Ugh did she have to include the smell this place stinks!" Regina complained but then Henry shushed her and she went quiet.

  Emma lay on the floor covering someone behind her.
  "Leave Maddie and Tori alone! Take me instead ." the five year old whispered and a balding man with suspenders and baggy pants laughed.
    "Oh what are you their savior ?" He asked mocking her.
   "Yes, and I won't let you hurt them."

David gasphed.
    "Snow this is the guy from the paper the one that .." He trailed off as his wife turned to the scene fear in her eyes.

  "Fine then you brat I'll just hurt you!" He spat then slapped the five year old Emma so hard she hit the ground.
    "Stand down girl before I kill you!" He crackled menecingly.

  "Oh please no." Snow whispered
   "Emma just stay down please ." David pleaded lamely.
  "She's too stubborn to back down." Henry whispered softly.

  Emma stood shakily to her feet.
   "Do your worst." She then pushed Tori and Maddie behind the sofa.
  "Whatever happens don't come out till he's gone." She whispered lovingly to the two three year olds who looked near tears.
Then Emma faced him her face laced with determination. And he shoved her knocking her to the ground. Then he kicked her twice in the stomach with so much force her small body jolted back and forth violently.

The group watched in horror as Emma kept getting back up again,and again but then after being punched in the head she lay still.
  "Oh Emma." Snow whispered kneeling down next to her and she tried to stroke her cheek but her hand just went straight through.