Good Memories

When everyone came to they saw yet another door in front of them only etched on the front was the words Good Memories.

Slowly Snow reached out and turned the knob. Blinding them all in a white light.

When they all came to they found themselves in the familiar pink room from before only instead of a small bed there was a crib pushed against the wall.

A small cry filled the small room as a six month Emma sat up in her crib. Just then the door swung open and Cathleen Edmund strode in carrying a bottle.
"Shh its okay Emmie Bear mommy's here." She whispered picking Emma up and carrying her over to the rocking chair.

"Even though she's being nice I want to punch her in the face!" Henry cried clenching his fists. Red and David nodded in agreement.
"That's my baby do you hear me I'm her mother not you ,you sorry excuse for a mother ,I feel sorry for your baby." Snow spat standing next to the woman.

Cathleen was singing softly to Emma kissing her cheek and whispering comforting words in her little ear.

Snow frowned at the scene grumbling bitter words under her breath.
"Snow its okay I know it hurts but there's nothing we can do now. All we can do is appreciate our time with her now." David whispered just as the scene changed to a ten month Emma sitting in her highchair.

"Come on Emmie say dadda." Edward Edmund said with a goofy grin. Making Emma squeal happily but say nothing.

David folded his arms bitterly glaring at the man.
"I'm her dadda not you." He whispered tightly.

"Nope Emma's going to say momma first aren't you Emma ?" Cathleen piped up making Emma giggle.
"Sn-ow." Emma yelled with a wide grin, which caused the Edmunds to laugh.

Snow gasphed looking to David with wide eyes.
"You don't think that.." David shook his head but couldn't help but smile at Emma's choice of a first words. And he was still smiling when the scene faded before his eyes .

To be continued...