The Savior's Savior

Killian raced through the forest followed closely by Rolland then Carmine. About halfway there he spotted her  lieying on the ground in a crumbled form at the base of a tree.

  "EMMA!!" Killian screamed sliding next to her on the ground. Gently he put he arm under her kneck and knees.
"Don't worry love we'll get you to the hospital, just hold on." He whispered silently.

  Swiftly he turned and started off in the direction of the hospital. When out of nowhere Carmine started to sway then she collapsed.
  "No sissy!!" Rolland sobbed and Killian groaned.
  "Alright mate I don't suppose you have any ideas on how to get both of these lovely ladies to the hospital do you?"

  "You could put one over each of your shoulders." Rolland suggested and Killian shrugged.
" I guess it's worth a shot aye mate. "
  --------------------------------------------
Red had turned away from her father and had her arms crossed in a huff when her phone rang.
  "Few it's Carmine." She breathed releaved. "Carmine where in the world are you?" Red asked
"Uh sorry to disappoint you love but it's only me."
"Hook?Where's Carmine and Rolland?" Red asked putting her hand on her hip.

  "Don't worry love Rolland is safe." He told her honestly.
  "Oh what about Carmine?" Red raged frustrated.
   "That's why I called you , both Emma and her are going into their hospital now and Emma has something called a cushion." He explained and made Red confused before she asked.
"You mean cuncusion ?"
  "Ah yes that's the word anyway could you all get here super quickly Emma found something out that's apparently important." Hook told her and Red answered yes then turned to everyone else.

  "Still want me to give him a second chance? Emma's in the hospital with a concussion, and possiblely more. So everyone let's move!" She shouted thrusting open the door. She watched as everyone filed out. Then out of nowhere the door slamed shut and someone held a rag to her face.
Red struggled for awhile before she went limp.

  "I'm sorry Red but I can't keep waiting. You're grandmother and mother thought they could take you away from me,but they can't you're mine all mine." The big bad Wolf whispered cradleing her in his arms.

To be continued....