A Month Later

Emma had talked with her family about the memories they had seen all of the good except the ones that included Carmine and most of the bad.

Well Emma and her family was sitting at Granny's when a loud rumble of a motor outside. Henry jumped up quickly and raced towards the window.
"Henry! Wait give the person some privacy." Emma told him gently but Henry was shaking with excitement.
"But the dude has a red motorcycle!" Henry cheered and Emma relented
"Fine, but ask if you can see it first don't just touch without asking." Emma called as he sprinted outside.

"Hi hi my name's Henry can I check out your bike?" He asked excitedly and the biker laughed before removing the helmet.
"Hey there Henry my name's Cee." She told him shaking his hand making Henry grin even brighter.
"Whoah you're a girl?" He asked and Cee laughed
"Why yes I am and if you'd like you can take my bike for a spin so long as you wear my helmet."
She told him and his grin spread nearly to his ears.

"Are you freaking kidding me?" He asked and she shook her head.
"You look old enough to drive go on right ahead." She smiled warmly and Henry got onto the motorcycle.

"Whoah whoah Henry I don't think that's such a good idea." Emma yelled coming outside and Cee instantly grabbed the helmet and covered her face.

"Awe come on mom she said it's okay." Henry whined and Emma crossed her arms.
" but I didn't Henry now get off the bike." Emma told him and before Henry could retaliate Cee spoke up softly.

"I'm sorry miss.."
"Swan , Emma Swan ." Emma told her and once Henry was off the bike she hopped on swiftly.
"Goodbye Henry I hope to give you a lesson some time Cee ya later!" She called zooming off.
Making Henry laugh.
"Henry what did she say her name was?" Emma asked
"Cee why?"
"She reminded me of an old friend but that's impossible.. She's dead." Emma whispered longingly.

To be continued.....