Meet Your Family

David listened intently to Carmine as she explained her situation.
"Well you see David the reason I faked my death is because I was a coward. The people of this world, don't have any compassion for foster kids." She shook her head sadly "I was put in a home with this horrible man he would do terrible things to me at night,and he'd beat me all morning." Carmine put her head in her hands.

"Hey you're not a coward if anything he was." David spat angrily and Carmine looked up and gave David a watery smile.
"I guess that's why they call you charming." She told him and he laughed
"Well mostly Snow calls me charming." He answered making Carmine smile.

"Well one night I used this magic potion my mother gave me when I was really young, to duplicate myself and then I murdered my clone and when he was super drunk I coated him in blood and put his hand on the knife. I also used the last of the potion to show on the security camera outside him dragging me inside knife in his hand." Carmine looked down ashamed.
"I know it was wrong but I was so scared and I didn't want him to hurt anyone else. Also I wrote on the wall storybrooke E.S. hoping Emma would go there but I was such a fool."

"Hey you did what was best at the time, that man deserved to be put behind bars." David reassured her,but Carmine shook her head again tears streaming down her face.
"He wasn't put in jail David." She whispered softly.

To be continued.....