Explain This to Me Because I'm Lost

Red stared at the man blankly for like ten minutes then she shook her head in disbelief.
"So I had a heartless mother and a criminal father? That's nice that's just real fantastic!" Red spat angrily.

She then turned and stomped over to the kitchen then groaned in frustration.
" Ugh ,Snow why do you have to have such a small freaking house? No wonder whenever you and your family get into fights the other person leaves!"

Red then slammed her head on the counter. Snow jumped up and walked over to her friend.
"Red maybe you should give your dad a chance." she whispered gently, making Red's head shoot up quickly. She then stomped over to her dad.

"Listen carefully Wolf the last thing I'm going to give you is a chance because you've already proved to me you're a terrible person! First you blow up my sister's bike nearly killing her, then you kidnap my goddaughter and apparently I'm supposed to give you a chance that's the last thing I'm going to give you!" Red spat tears streaming down her face.
"No wonder Granny told me you were dead!" She raged.

--------------------------------------------
"Okay so this is where we will find captain hook?" Carmine asked skeptically and Rolland nodded enthusiastically.
Just as a tall handsome man stepped off the ship.

"Uh excuse me uh Mr. Hook but um we could use your help." Carmine tried to explain ,but Killian just smirked.
"Ah and what can I do to help such a lovely lass as yourself?" He flirted making Carmine frown and cross her arms.

"Listen bub I was told you were Emma's boyfriend, and she's in trouble and so will you help us or not?" Immediately hooks face turned serious and he jumped down from the dock.
"I'm at your service mylady." He told her with a bow.

To be continued.....