Explanation

"What do you mean he wasn't put in jail,don't tell me he plead not guilty at the hearing or something." David asked angrily and Carmine smiled sadly.

"No he plead guilty, but he was sentenced to death." Carmine murmured looking down tears streaming over her cheeks.
"It was all my fault I let an innocent man die ..."

"He was far from innocent!" Emma spat walking into the room, looking furious.
"Emma he didn't really kill me I set him up, I'm a terrible person." She sobbed putting her head in her hands.
"No Carmine you are far from terrible." Snow cut in sitting down next to her.

"You don't get it he was someone from this world... Someone who hated my father and he didn't die he's looking for me trying to get his revenge so after I find my family I'm saying hi then bye because this is my problem not their's ." Carmine whispered taking a shakey breath.

"Carmine if your family is who I think they're they'd be more than willing to help you." Snow whispered gently and Carmine smiled.
"My sister's name is Red riding hood and my father is Robin Hood, and my granny is well Granny. I can't hurt them or burden them with my problems so please don't tell them." Carmine asked hopefully.
"Too late." Came Red's voice from across the room, she wore a sad yet FURIOUS expression on her face.
To be continued...