What's Your News?

Snow, David, Regina,Granny, Henry and Robin raced into the hospital.
"Whale where's Emma?" Snow asked swiftly and he pointed down the hall.
"Fiveth door on the right." He instructed.

Quickly they raced down the hallway and burst into Emma's room.
"Emma what's going on?" Snow gasphed and Emma looked up hazily.
"Look Carmine its a person!" She giggled.

Snow turned and saw Carmine,hook and Rolland sitting in the chairs next to Emma's bed. She shot them a confused look.
"She's a little loopy from the medication." Hook explained gently.

"Loop loop loop!" Emma chanted fist pumping the air, Carmine gently pushed her hand down.
"Relax Em." She told her gently then studied the group with a confused expression,"uh guys where's the wolf and Red ?" She asked and Snow cursed.

"He must've taken her, ugh why does this keep happening ?" She grumbled and Emma laughed .
"Tsk tsk you said a naughty word! That's 500 and 78 dollars in the cussing jar." She chuckled lightly. David raised an eyebrow
"Says one of the world's worst swearers." He teased.

"Alright Regina, Granny and I will go look for Red and David ,Emma ,Henry and Carmine can stay here." Snow instructed.
"Whoah whoah I'm coming too!" Carmine fumed, standing up angrily.

"Uh forgive me lass but last time you fainted from using up too much of your energy." Hook interrupted and Carmine scowled at him.
"Hook's right now just stay here and we'll be back with Red before you know it." Granny encouraged. And the other five watched until they were gone before Carmine stood.

"Bye!" She called and Robin blocked her exit.
"Oh no you're going to sit here and wait because you're hurt enough as it is!" Robin comanded in such a fatherly voice that Carmine sat back down quickly.

"Let's dance!" Emma cheered waving her arms in the air.
"Huh let's hope they return soon." Killian grumbled
"Or the medication wears off." Henry added just as his mom began doing the sprinkler dance.
Everyone nodded in agreement.

To be continued...
Hey guys so sorry it took so long I hope you enjoy this chapter I'll update sooner next time :)