The Big Chappy!

(Hey everybody!!! Here's the Big chappy!! Yeah you Guessed right the Big Dance!! Yay!! Oh and If the picture shows up, It is What Teddi's hair Is suppose to look like. BTW I have no idea Who that chick is at all, If it's you great hair style!!! I hope you all enjoy oh and as a small Spoiler: Donnies' Secret!! Okay If you want to know his secret you Better Read on ahead, Cause I ain't tellin ya!! Enjoy!!)

Lilly Pov

We all sat at the table and ate the pizza, laughing and telling one another jokes, It was lots of fun! Every once in a while I would look up and catch Raph's eye, but I would quickly look away. Teddi saw me do that once and gave me a playful kick and wink, before she went back to talking with Serina. I gave her a smile appreciatively, she was a good friend. After the pizza was all gone Mikey, Teddi and Serina went over to hang out by the TV while Sensei went to the dojo with Raph and Leo. All that left was me with a . . . nervous Donnie?!

Concerned I asked him, "Hey Don? Are you alright?"

He smiled, "I need your help with something, follow me?!" Curious I followed the shaking turtle genius in the lab. As soon as we were in he closed and locked the door, I raised an eyebrow at him as he went over and sat at his desk.

"Donnie what's going on?"

He shook his head and shuffled some things away and then handed me a piece of paper, I looked down at it, "Don't freak out! or else she'll hear you and become suspicious!"

Confused I looked up to find a very red Donatello holding a very small box, he flipped it open to reveal a RING!! Shocked I put my hand to my mouth and looked from Donnie to the box and back again. Trying to contain my excitement I asked, "Is that what I think it is."

He grinned shyly, "Yeah."

"May I?" He nodded as I took it out, it was beautiful. A simple silver band that had a five star flower with five small purple diamonds in the center creating a flower. It was so pretty, I looked closer and saw that the inside had an engraving, ~Love Is Forever~

"Oh Donnie!" I smiled up at him happy beyond belief.

"So," He gently put it back in the box and away in a drawer, "You think it's a good idea?"

I smacked his arm, "Oh Donatello! of course it is! Where did you get it?"

"Oh I made it."

"Shut up!!" I grinned at him,  "That is amazing Donnie!!" I saw that he was still unsure, I grabbed a piece of paper and started to write, "Don do you really love her?"

He looked at me indignant, "Of course I do!"

"Then what is the problem?"

"What if she says no?" He scribbled down.

"Oh Donnie, how could she say 'no' to someone she loves?"

"Well look at me I'm a freak! And not exactly prince charming!"

I stood up and snatched the note pad away and started to hit him with it. I was so sick and tired of hearing this! 

"OW! OW! Lilly?! OW! Stop!"

"Not until you stop thinking like an idiot and more like a genius!" 

"Alright! Alright I give!!"

 I slapped the note pad down and glared at the purple masked turtle, "You big doofus!"

"Shell! What was that for?!" He sat rubbing his head.

"You know what that was for! I am sick and tired of hearing that you guys can't do certain thing because your all mutants!! Well Bull! Turtle up Donnie!"