Getting Back To Normal

(Alright lets Keep going Shall we!! I am really Enjoying This!! Hope you Are Too?!!! I Do Not Own Five Nights At Freddy's!!! Happy Faces!!!)

(Lilly pov)

I sat down next to Mikey to see him playing a game of some sorts on the laptop. It had cameras and creepy looking. . .puppets? "Hey Mikey what are you doing?"

He didn't look up from the screen as he talked, "It's this new scary game called Five Nights At Freddy's. I have to make it through each night without getting killed b the creepy animal dudes. It can get pretty freaky, want to watch?!"

"Sure! Let's beat this game!!" I hopped closer to Mikey and watched him make it through the first night. He had a few close calls with the creepy Fox and chicken but he was doing great! I was his cheerleader and was on the edge of my seat by the fifth and final night.

Mikey was at 74% battery and Chica, as I found out her name, was being extremely sneaky. The other animatronics were usually in the hallways or by the dinning room. The Bear almost got us the third night but the time had changed to 6am before it could come in.

Right now Mikey was looking through the cameras. Bonnie Bunny was in the dinning room, Freddy Faz Bear was outside the dinning room, and Chica Chicken was trying to hide under the camera. Then it hit me, "Mikey where's Foxy?!" Mikey's eyes widened he clicked and we went back to the room, leaning in closer we saw nothing.

We relaxed slightly. Suddenly I felt a hand clamp down on my shoulder the same time Foxy jumped out screaming! "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" went across my lenses. I screamed and fell off the couch, I twisted and fell right on my butt. I looked up and found Raph behind the couch laughing his head off.

Mikey's face was pale but then he started to laugh too, "It wasn't that scary Lilly."

I glared at him, "Don't think I didn't see you jump either Michelangelo! And if it wasn't that 'Scary' why is your face pale?!"

Raph chuckled, "You just got burned bro!"

"Yeah-Yeah-Yeah Let's play again!" Mikey went to restart the game.

I stood up and wrapped my arms around myself, "No way man, I have had enough scares for today!! Which reminds me, did you need something Raph?"

"Hmm? Oh Master Splinta wanted ya to know that It's almost Midnight. April and Case went home a while ago." He shrugged his shoulders still smirking.

Midnight? No wonder I was feeling tired, I yawned, "Guess it's time to go back home huh?" I turned to Mikey and patted his shoulder, "Hey watch out for Foxy okay?"

He grinned up at me, "Don't worry I won't let him do that again! Good night Sissy!"

I smiled and grabbed my bag, "Here I'll take yous' home." I looked beside me at Raph, "Thanks Raph." We walked through the sewers side by side. Before I felt a tug on my bag.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to carry you's bag fer you."

I gave him a funny look but shrugged handing it to him, "You don't need to but if your offering, Thanks."

"You was walking funny." He mumbled.

I smirked, what a softy. I thought as I held my hands behind me, my side not hurting as bad now that the weight was lifted. "Hey Raph? Is your favorite color red?"

"What?!"

I rolled my eyes, "Is your favorite color red?" Saying each word slower.

He snorted, "I don't know, I don't really think about that stuff, but yeah I guess so." He shrugged his shoulders, "What's yours, Blue?"